Gesamtbewertung
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
23. April 2024

Got a reply from Patti and Mark within a couple of minutes of sending a message and helped straight away, Great app and awesome customer service! would definitely recommened UpCart!

My Store
Australien
28 tage mit der App
17. März 2024

UpCart dev team is on point for anything you need. App is definitely worth getting. Everything works seamlessly and functions with many other different apps. So far it has greatly positively impacted our sales and we haven't even got into the upsells templates they offer. Try it and see for yourself

rodula
Kanada
24 tage mit der App
13. April 2024

The best way to keep customers interested while they are on your cart. Support team is excellent as well. 5 stars!

JETx
2 monate mit der App
17. Mai 2024

This app is amazing and so incredibly useful, has assisted me in increasing my conversion rate immensely due to it making my cart look far more professional as well as increasing my revenue with the Protected shipping feature. The support team are also brilliant and have helped me fix any problems I encounter immediately. 10/10

Vellmont
Irland
10 tage mit der App
1. März 2024

Very competent customer service, especially Jordan who helps you to personalize your basket as you wish in such a short time. thank you. it's thanks to people like him who give everything to help you that makes me happy.

Bloesi
Vereinigtes Königreich
3 monate mit der App
16. April 2024

Really nice app. You have everything you need.

MyBuddy
Zypern
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
20. Mai 2024

The app works perfectly and has helped us so much bringing weekly revenue with the upsells and add-ons. I had an issue with the checkout button and Patti from customer service fixed it in no time! Thank you.

TEAMM8 Australia
Australien
Etwa ein monat mit der App
19. März 2024

Patt helped me customize my cart by coding until we got the results that I was imagining. Perfect customer support, doesn't get any better than this!

Felevira
21 tage mit der App
13. März 2024

The look and feel of this app is top notch. I love the seamless integration and ability to match our brands color scheme.

When I've had issues with the app, their support has been great to work with and fixed the issues promptly. Would definitely recommend UpCart!

Heretic Moto
3 monate mit der App
Bearbeitet am 18. Mai 2024

Patti , and Mark were really helpful and help me sort a difficult problem ive trying to figure out on my own. 10/10

Bliss