Gesamtbewertung
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
31. März 2024

Klaviyo users beware - please reconsider using this app if you also use Klaviyo for your abandoned cart emails. Once you install this app, Klaivyo will no longer be able to see the scripts for adding to cart. It took us weeks to work out what the issue was (and thousands lost in revenue) before we worked out it was this app. When I contacted support about the issue, they actually knew about the issue but they don't let you know at install. I don't normally leave 1 star reviews but the coding on this app really impacted our store negatively. Support should offer to install this properly with custom coding for those customers using Klaviyo.

UGG Since 1974
6 monate mit der App
23. April 2024

BE VERY CAREFUL USING THIS APP!!

Will cause double counting in your analytics impacting audience signals and remarking efforts.

When I notified them, they provided an obscure code with no guidance on implementation. When I asked for help, they told me to hire an app developer.

I would think twice before using this app as it will impact your analytics (something we all rely on heavily in e-commerce).

Buddies Pet Shop
3 monate mit der App
30. April 2024

Whilst support does try to help there have been a number of bugs and technical devs are slow to respond / dont work weekends which has caused known issues to persist on site causing bugs.
Also breaks the /cart page and does not work nicely with other apps.

EDIT: They could not even fix my issue for over 2 weeks (their estimate of fix). So I deleted the app.
You take on massive risk giving your cart to an app like this.

Getfish Australia
8 tage mit der App
22. Mai 2024

App billing cycle and shopify billing cycles don't line up!

shiptopp
Frankreich
15 tage mit der App
AfterSell by Rokt hat geantwortet 24. Mai 2024

Hi there, I hope you're having a great day!

This is actually normal behaviour for all apps on the Shopify App store.
App billing cycles and Shopify billing cycles will not line up.

You can read Shopify's documentation on it here in the "App billing cycles" section:

I hope this clears things up, please reach out to our Customer Support team via the live chats on the bottom right of the app if you have any further questions about Shopify and App billing cycles!

We're more than happy to help clear things up even further.

Have a great week!

- Pierre Gravelle
Customer Support Manager

17. Januar 2024

I see all these stellar reviews. But we never were able to test it actually. Customer service took forever to finally never help during trial. Were they just waiting for us to be charged and hooked? Not sure. Customer service was arguing with us for no reason. We just wanted exactly what was on the demo store. Don't advertise something you don't implement for customers. I would recommend doing custom work with a good dev. On the long run it would be cheaper.

Pastreez
Vereinigte Staaten
10 tage mit der App
30. Januar 2024

App works fine, but we uninstalled it in free trial and still were billed 14.99 weeks later. Thats not good customer service.

Daporeo
Vereinigte Staaten
8 tage mit der App
9. Mai 2024

Kut app er staat gratis en ineens halen ze het van je rekening af en ik kirjg nieteens mn geld terug

GymNex
Niederlande
29 tage mit der App
14. Februar 2024

Customer service responding to late

Laviedos
Belgien
2 tage mit der App
7. März 2024

Schlechte app die viel zu viel geld verlangt für das was sie kann
außerdem ist stornieren sehr schwer gemacht

Rücken Relax
Deutschland
Etwa 12 stunden mit der App
5. Mai 2023

Terrible app, messed up completely our store including direct buy links, doesn't work with currency converters, support not replying. A total mess.

Galileo FX
Italien
Etwa 22 stunden mit der App
AfterSell by Rokt hat geantwortet 5. Mai 2023

I am really sorry that you had a negative experience. I believe this bug is being caused by conflict with the currency converter app on your site. There are 10,000+ Shopify Themes and Apps on the market, so there is sometimes a chance that one of these themes/apps breaks UpCart's functionality.

Our team is always here to help though! I have sent you message directly through email and will continue the conversation there.

I will do my best to turn this negative experience into a positive one for you 🙏.

Best,