Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 95% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
31 de marzo de 2024

Klaviyo users beware - please reconsider using this app if you also use Klaviyo for your abandoned cart emails. Once you install this app, Klaivyo will no longer be able to see the scripts for adding to cart. It took us weeks to work out what the issue was (and thousands lost in revenue) before we worked out it was this app. When I contacted support about the issue, they actually knew about the issue but they don't let you know at install. I don't normally leave 1 star reviews but the coding on this app really impacted our store negatively. Support should offer to install this properly with custom coding for those customers using Klaviyo.

UGG Since 1974
6 meses usando la aplicación
23 de abril de 2024

BE VERY CAREFUL USING THIS APP!!

Will cause double counting in your analytics impacting audience signals and remarking efforts.

When I notified them, they provided an obscure code with no guidance on implementation. When I asked for help, they told me to hire an app developer.

I would think twice before using this app as it will impact your analytics (something we all rely on heavily in e-commerce).

Buddies Pet Shop
3 meses usando la aplicación
30 de abril de 2024

Whilst support does try to help there have been a number of bugs and technical devs are slow to respond / dont work weekends which has caused known issues to persist on site causing bugs.
Also breaks the /cart page and does not work nicely with other apps.

EDIT: They could not even fix my issue for over 2 weeks (their estimate of fix). So I deleted the app.
You take on massive risk giving your cart to an app like this.

Getfish Australia
8 días usando la aplicación
22 de mayo de 2024

App billing cycle and shopify billing cycles don't line up!

shiptopp
Francia
15 días usando la aplicación
AfterSell by Rokt respondió 24 de mayo de 2024

Hi there, I hope you're having a great day!

This is actually normal behaviour for all apps on the Shopify App store.
App billing cycles and Shopify billing cycles will not line up.

You can read Shopify's documentation on it here in the "App billing cycles" section:

I hope this clears things up, please reach out to our Customer Support team via the live chats on the bottom right of the app if you have any further questions about Shopify and App billing cycles!

We're more than happy to help clear things up even further.

Have a great week!

- Pierre Gravelle
Customer Support Manager

17 de enero de 2024

I see all these stellar reviews. But we never were able to test it actually. Customer service took forever to finally never help during trial. Were they just waiting for us to be charged and hooked? Not sure. Customer service was arguing with us for no reason. We just wanted exactly what was on the demo store. Don't advertise something you don't implement for customers. I would recommend doing custom work with a good dev. On the long run it would be cheaper.

Pastreez
Estados Unidos
10 días usando la aplicación
30 de enero de 2024

App works fine, but we uninstalled it in free trial and still were billed 14.99 weeks later. Thats not good customer service.

Daporeo
Estados Unidos
8 días usando la aplicación
9 de mayo de 2024

Kut app er staat gratis en ineens halen ze het van je rekening af en ik kirjg nieteens mn geld terug

GymNex
Países Bajos
29 días usando la aplicación
14 de febrero de 2024

Customer service responding to late

Laviedos
Bélgica
2 días usando la aplicación
7 de marzo de 2024

Schlechte app die viel zu viel geld verlangt für das was sie kann
außerdem ist stornieren sehr schwer gemacht

Rücken Relax
Alemania
Alrededor de 12 horas usando la aplicación
29 de mayo de 2024

where is the free plan as you mentioned only free trial is available

Woodyfie