Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
30 janvier 2024

I love the free shipping calculator, the ability for customers to review after they add something in the dropdown, the add-ons (I use for gift wrap) and the product recommendations! The customers service is quick and awesome! Thanks!

Hidden Intimates
États-Unis
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
11 décembre 2023

This app does what it is supposed to do with little to no fuss.
One of the best things about this app is the devs are always available and ready to help out and try to apply any changes you need - customer service at this level is rare these days.

Flow Hive US
Australie
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
30 janvier 2024

Great product and support team. The numbers do not lie, has helped create a more seamless check out process.
1. improve conversion rates
2. increase sales

Cute Camera Co.
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
20 décembre 2023

Needed help with an issue and I got an answer right away and a solution! Super easy app to manage and amazing customer service.

Rainbow Spaces
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
1 février 2024

We have used this app for just a short time now and it has really increased our AOV. The app is surprisingly super easy to install and get it live, with a super easy-to-follow set-up tutorial and easy CSS/HTML editor. We had one minor issue (per some site customization on our end) and the customer support team literally responded within a few minutes, diagnosed the issue and helped me fix it. So quick and so great. Thanks UpCart! - Luke @canarycleanco.com

Canary
21 jours d’utilisation de l’application
20 décembre 2023

UpCart has performed well for our store, far exceeding its cost, and we've also had excellent interactions with their customer support team. I hope they continue to grow and improve the app's capabilities and integrations as we plan on keeping it for a long time!

Little Seed Farm
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
28 décembre 2023

I'm still in the learning phase, but I already like the support team a lot; they've helped me a great deal and very quickly every time I've needed assistance. What's even more impressive is that I'm in another country, yet they replied to me in my language. I just think it would be great to be able to add promotion blocks on the product page, not just in the shopping cart.

SHIPBOTH™
Brésil
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
29 janvier 2024

UpCart helped us a lot to get higher AOV and giving the rewards to customer in order to have a better conversion rate. I really appreciate the great customer service that they have.

Crafty By Numbers
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
20 décembre 2023

We've only been using the cart + free shipping trigger (no upsell yet), and this is working flawlessly. I Have to say I was a bit worried by load time for such an app (we've had bad experiences with 3rd party currency rate apps in the past), but it's been great so far.

Some "finishing" features were missing (rounding of values, dynamic display of currency symbol in the "free shipping" trigger section), and we were in touch with Pierre from support who ended up doing a great job for us.

Hope those feature requests will make it to the public documentation, or simply be added to the next release :)

Best,
Hugo

BABY TURNS BLUE
France
10 jours d’utilisation de l’application
25 janvier 2024

Very versatile app worth every penny. Support couldn't be more accommodating and knowledgeable (the one time we needed help). The rest of the time the app is set it and forget it.

BigTopShirtShop.com