Avis (633)

• 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
8 juin 2022

I was looking for a slide cart app that I can start off with for free and this app did just that and more.

Aspire Sports
Fidji
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
10 novembre 2022

Very good customer service, they are very fast to reply and very helpful! We are very happy so far.

nüdes stüdios by emaxlouise
Allemagne
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
23 août 2021

I have tried several apps for Cross Selling and This app is hands down the easiest to use and very customizable. The team was able to customize it further with CSS. WOW worth having.

My Furever Memories
AfterSell by Rokt a répondu 24 août 2021

Thanks for the review 😊! We're so glad to hear that our app is easy to use and customizable. Our team works hard to provide a product that will be valuable for your business, and we're happy you found it helpful.

18 novembre 2022

Die App macht was sie soll und ist sehr gut! Der Support ist extrem schnell und programmiert alle Wünsche! Alles besten TOP!

maamia
Autriche
29 août 2021

works perfect, I initially forgot to set it as active and was wondering what happened. I used the chat box and immediately was assisted by the support staff who guided me through activating the upsell. Now it works perfectly.

Express Visas
Émirats arabes unis
AfterSell by Rokt a répondu 29 août 2021

Thank you for your review of UpCart! We're so glad to hear that our app and support team was able to help make your experience a good one 😊🎉!

Modifié le 22 octobre 2021

This app is fun to use, and help is always always minutes away. one of my definite money converting apps for sure

Suds And Corks
18 décembre 2022

Great app, support is very helpful aswell. Fast responses and quick solves! 10/10. Highly recommended!

By Lenz
Belgique
20 avril 2023

Pierre was great with assisting on setting up my cart - adjusted some coding and rounded out my buttons to match my theme. Appreciate the help so far and will report back in regards to the value added. So far help is great!

Palmer Preston Boutique
AfterSell by Rokt a répondu 21 avril 2023

Thanks for the great and honest review!

Glad to hear so far your experience has been great, if you ever have any further customization requests please don't be afraid to reach out!

28 octobre 2021

This is way better than those other upsell apps! Customer service is 5 star as well... super quick to respond, friendly, and super helpful. You would be daft to pass on this app!

Fun Gamer Gifts
17 mars 2022

Downloaded this app and was surprised that it was 100% free! Customer support is excellent. Quick response time.

Anika Atelier