Avis (653)

• 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
17 mars 2022

Downloaded this app and was surprised that it was 100% free! Customer support is excellent. Quick response time.

Anika Atelier
Singapour
14 octobre 2022

Nice and polite Support. I got a fast answer and my problems were solved also very fast. I only tried the free version, but I'm thinking about switching to paid.

Black-Magic
Allemagne
13 juin 2022

A well-designed useful app, it will show customers clearly what they have added to cart, customer service is awesome, thanks a million.

Vitasell.net
29 mai 2023

Great App for Boosting the AVO and CR, the features are great. everything you need for a perfect cart you got here. the team is super nice and helped me with everything i wanted

Cuddlesteps
Allemagne
AfterSell by Rokt a répondu 30 mai 2023

Glad to hear we're boosting your AOV and CR! :)
Thanks for the great review, and for being so nice too!

Let us know if you have any other questions, suggestions, or concerns. Always happy to help!

30 juin 2023

The app is really nice with a very good support team. We were very surprised to know that they have a tech team able to add specific customisation we need.

uPods
7 novembre 2021

Great app, super easy to install and just the job we needed it to do. Looks clean and functions well on our store. We contacted the developer and asked for some layout changes across our two stores. Really obliging and changed quickly and efficiently. Excellent customer service, a very happy app user. Thank you.

Everything Guinea Pig
15 mars 2023

Great support - super responsive and super fast! The app is very customizable and gives you all you need in the cart drawer.

Purrs and Whiskers
Modifié le 22 novembre 2022

- Update -
Pierre was prompt and extremely helpful (as usual). We were experiencing issues between our translation app and the Upcart app where certain functions stopped working/ appearing. Pierre took the time to comb through our translation app to find the problem and fixed it. Excellent customer service!
--------
Support team is quick to respond. Love that this app gives me what I want (an indicator that shows a customer's progress to get free shipping) in a visual way, and also be able to upsell them on their order. It's still missing a few functions, but its a good start.

GoLoveIt
7 mars 2023

Great app for customising the cart drawer & Pierre was very helpful in making additional manual adjustments.

Cleanify
6 juillet 2023

Incredible customer support!
The software works great & if you have an issue they will work with you to figure it out.
Pierre has been extremely helpful on the coding end!

Jesus Loves You