Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
21 mars 2023

great app they continue to make improvements. Willing to pay for it because it makes me more every month

Rare Jewelry™
AfterSell by Rokt a répondu 21 mars 2023

Hey there, thanks so much for your positive comment! 🎉

We definitely love hearing feedback so feel free to send us some ideas if you have any!
Always happy to improve the app in any way we can!

9 novembre 2022

Very good support by Pierre, answers really quickly (under 2 min) really helpful with my problem and solved it!

Cooltech
Danemark
Modifié le 17 août 2021

We installed this application a couple of hours ago together with others, code error messages appeared at the base of the store. The team of this application, however, not being their problem, were kind and courteous to correct another developer's error. Quick problem solving and excellent customer service. Fully recommended.

Compra Util Chile
Chili
AfterSell by Rokt a répondu 17 août 2021

Thank you for the feedback, we're happy to hear that our team was helpful in resolving the issue 😀. Our goal is to provide great customer service and be there when you need us!

12 décembre 2022

The best! And I mean the best! I've been doing Shopify ecommerce for a few years now and this is by far the best upsell app I have used! It constantly boosts AOV for all of my stores.. Customer Service is top notch, they get things going really quickly and I mean really really quickly! The main differentiator for me is how well the service is responded and they are almost ALWAYS ON to fulfill your needs. Kudos to the team!

Home & Garden Trend
22 juin 2022

Great app, easy to use and Pierre really helped out when I needed support adding additional features. 100% recommend for your shop.

SIS Training Gear
30 août 2021

i installed the app works so good and the best it's free the support is very very good i recomend it

WESTGOODIES
AfterSell by Rokt a répondu 4 septembre 2021

Thank you for your feedback 🙏, we are so glad to hear that our app was easy to install and the support team has been helpful.

11 avril 2023

First, this is a fantastic alternative to ReBuy but the real stars are the devs. The support I received was top-notch, they went above and beyond to fix functionality and issues I was having. I love this app so much.

GILDED
AfterSell by Rokt a répondu 12 avril 2023

Really happy we were able to resolve the issue you had in the end!

Thanks so much for the honest review too, hope you keep enjoying the AOV boosts!

5 août 2022

Merci a Pierre du chat de m'avoir aider a configurer l' application exactement comme je le souhaiter !

Projectors Dimensions
22 décembre 2022

I couldn't recommend this app enough! If anyone is wanting to increase their AOV by offering upsells this is the perfect app. The app works amazing and the customer support team are excellent! They were happy to help me with any questions I had. Highly recommend!

Smartbud
Royaume-Uni
23 décembre 2022

Appli vraiment utile et service client au top très réactif et sympa !

Jewerly