Samlet vurdering
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
30. januar 2024

I love the free shipping calculator, the ability for customers to review after they add something in the dropdown, the add-ons (I use for gift wrap) and the product recommendations! The customers service is quick and awesome! Thanks!

Hidden Intimates
Over 1 år bruker appen
30. januar 2024

Great product and support team. The numbers do not lie, has helped create a more seamless check out process.
1. improve conversion rates
2. increase sales

Cute Camera Co.
5 måneder bruker appen
1. februar 2024

We have used this app for just a short time now and it has really increased our AOV. The app is surprisingly super easy to install and get it live, with a super easy-to-follow set-up tutorial and easy CSS/HTML editor. We had one minor issue (per some site customization on our end) and the customer support team literally responded within a few minutes, diagnosed the issue and helped me fix it. So quick and so great. Thanks UpCart! - Luke @canarycleanco.com

Canary
21 dager bruker appen
29. januar 2024

UpCart helped us a lot to get higher AOV and giving the rewards to customer in order to have a better conversion rate. I really appreciate the great customer service that they have.

Crafty By Numbers
5 måneder bruker appen
25. januar 2024

Very versatile app worth every penny. Support couldn't be more accommodating and knowledgeable (the one time we needed help). The rest of the time the app is set it and forget it.

BigTopShirtShop.com
6 måneder bruker appen
8. april 2024

This is the best cart upsell app that I've found. It has great features, looks clean and helps us improve our AOV. The support team is excellent and even assisted with customizing our cart's appearance.

Wasserfilteroase
Tyskland
4 dager bruker appen
28. desember 2023

I'm still in the learning phase, but I already like the support team a lot; they've helped me a great deal and very quickly every time I've needed assistance. What's even more impressive is that I'm in another country, yet they replied to me in my language. I just think it would be great to be able to add promotion blocks on the product page, not just in the shopping cart.

SHIPBOTH™
Brasil
Rundt 2 måneder bruker appen
11. desember 2023

This app does what it is supposed to do with little to no fuss.
One of the best things about this app is the devs are always available and ready to help out and try to apply any changes you need - customer service at this level is rare these days.

Flow Hive US
Rundt 1 år bruker appen
16. januar 2024

Pierre always delivers on support... in a pinch. UPCART ahs some cool features no one else has. That Shipping Promotion module was genius

STRAYE DEALS
6 måneder bruker appen
20. desember 2023

Needed help with an issue and I got an answer right away and a solution! Super easy app to manage and amazing customer service.

Rainbow Spaces