Omtaler (664)

• 1 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 2 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
5. oktober 2022

J'utilise l'application pour avoir un pop de panier 2.0, elle est super rapide, très bon visuel, message d'urgence pour passer à la caisse + support super sympa et réactif ! au top, hyper content d'avoir découvert cette appli sur le net ! et merci Djalal pour son aide précieuse !

L'aiguille
Frankrike
7. oktober 2022

Really like their products. UpCart but also Upsell is great! Competebility with other apps and Shopify is very good.

TRENDSFORYOU
Nederland
16. april 2023

The cart is great, and extremely versatile, and of you need ANY custom scripts the customer support will help you get that too!

They're actually pretty good! They're quite responsive, especially for a small team in a different time zone. And they are a big help with some pretty major technical issues with my sotre, so I really appreciate that!

Hooxiee
New Zealand
AfterSell by Rokt svarte 18. april 2023

Thanks so much for the feedback, we definitely do our best to help out when we can!

Let us know if you need anything else alright? :)
Thanks for using UpCart!

17. november 2022

AWESOME APP!!
Highly recommend this app! very clean integration to the store and the support is second to none! (Thanks Pirrre) Love the level of customization and you can do just about anything you want! I mean look, with this many 5-star reviews you cant go wrong!!

Buy Empty Capsules
29. november 2022

Nice app! Perfect design and amazing and fast assistance service!
I highly recommend this app even for those who are starting their store journey now!

Tech.iteasy_official
Italia
21. november 2022

The app is amazing! It helped us to increase the AOV, also the CS team is top and helped us with some issues that we were experiencing.

Fotogramas De Vida
Estland
30. juli 2021

Install the app but doesn't work at the beginning due to a theme issue.
Talk to live chat, Varun helped me solved the problem instantly.
Great feature and fast response!

LV LIGHTING
AfterSell by Rokt svarte 30. juli 2021

Thank you so much for the awesome review 😊!

- Varun, UpCart Co-Founder

2. desember 2022

L'application est excellente et très propre , le support est également très réactif , je recommande

Videla
Frankrike
4. april 2022

I have just installed this app and not yet through with configurations. But I am happy with the features it posseses and I expect that it will transform my online store for the better.

Eurekaonline
Malawi
26. august 2021

Dhruv was super helpful and kind. I needed help with making it match my store size and spacing issues- he was prompt and made all the changes quickly. Even said there are updates coming where we can do a column style instead of all stacked. I'll be waiting to upgrade.

Papers by Jessica Ann
USA
AfterSell by Rokt svarte 27. august 2021

Thank you so much for your review 🙏! We're so happy to hear that our customer service team was able to help resolve the issue and that we were able to make changes quickly. We are excited about the upcoming updates, it's coming soon! Thank you again for taking the time to leave a review!