Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 95% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
26 de outubro de 2021

Highly Recommended. This is the best app for upselling in the cart. Support is available 24/7. Thanks a lot for such a good application and that too Free totally

Lovoz
Aproximadamente 22 horas usando o app
3 de janeiro de 2023

This app does exactly what i need. The support is amazing. Definitely recommend this app for anyone looking for a cart upsell.

Zac Rabbit Fabric Co
Aproximadamente 21 horas usando o app
11 de janeiro de 2023

I've tried to use other apps, and none of them beats UpCart's UI and pricing model. This app is super easy to use and support is very responsive. I wish I installed this app sooner.

VienneMilano
Aproximadamente 21 horas usando o app
12 de julho de 2023

Really simple to use and great functionality straight out of the box. Awesome customer service too.

We're looking forward to seeing AOV and CRO improve!

The Booty Co.
Aproximadamente 18 horas usando o app
26 de agosto de 2021

We used UpCart on our website to encourage people to donate to our charity partners with their orders. It was extremely easy to set up, works exactly like how we needed it to and any questions or help I needed the customer service team were on hand in an instant. You don't expect that sort of customer service level from a Fee App so I 100% recommend this!

Nomads Forge
Reino Unido
Aproximadamente 20 horas usando o app
AfterSell by Rokt deixou uma resposta 27 de agosto de 2021

Hi, thank you so much for taking the time to write such an awesome review 😊! We're so glad that our customer service was able to help you out with any questions and we hope you continue to enjoy the app. It is super exciting that UpCart is being used to encourage people to donate to your charity partners — we love the cause your brand stands for 🙏!

12 de julho de 2023

Well built and well designed app. It has everything you need to increase cart engagement and sales. Their support was also helpful in making some custom edits for me.

AuraGlow
Aproximadamente 16 horas usando o app
14 de janeiro de 2023

Best support ever - fixed every problem I had within 2 hours from writing them. Pierre was awesome!!!

DRIP Denmark
Dinamarca
Aproximadamente 15 horas usando o app
28 de julho de 2021

Good Customer Support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sæy 7!
Índia
Aproximadamente 14 horas usando o app
Data de edição: 27 de agosto de 2021

Great App. One of the best customer services team I have ever encountered. Strongly recommend. Love it

Fully Vibed
Reino Unido
Aproximadamente 14 horas usando o app
AfterSell by Rokt deixou uma resposta 27 de agosto de 2021

Thank you for the kind words, we are so glad to hear that our customer service team has helped and that you are enjoying UpCart In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell! 🙌🙌

12 de agosto de 2021

Really good app, it works perfectly and the service is great, being able to upsell products on cart with the help of this app is possible

www.wideimagesolutions.com
Aproximadamente 11 horas usando o app
AfterSell by Rokt deixou uma resposta 12 de agosto de 2021

Thanks for the positive feedback, I'll share it with our team. I'm glad you're enjoying UpCart and appreciate your taking the time to write a review 🙏!