Updater

Updater

by eShopAdmin Inc.

Update your products faster

Edealretail

Very good app to help update products.

Insect Frame Uk

Lovely idea and great to get your products into Google Products

Centrix Dental Australia

Great idea, but if you only need to update pricing, its not worth it. Rather slow and inaccurate at times. Found that its updating prices with wrong data if variant field isn't cleared.

Beautiful Photo Props

Great app, works as stated and customer service is top notch!! A lifesaver when it comes to updating inventory!!

Riot Girl Apparel

To help with getting products listed in Google Products (via Google Merchant) I need to mass-edit the following fields:

Color - add an "option" for color in your Shopify admin Brand - use the "vendor" field in your product page Gender - input "Male", "Female" or "Unisex" Age group - input "Adult" or "Kids"

Mass edit would save a *ton* of time. Will you be adding these in the future?

V✞G™

Convenient & Easy to use. A really good app. I'd recommend :)

Infinity Pro - Ion Bands, Ion Bracelets, Energetix Magnetic Jewellery, Ionic Health

Just saved me a mammoth amount of time updating a collection of products (300+) who's weight's needed to be changed in order for our shipping settings to work correctly.

Yes I could have done it with a spreadsheet but that would have messed up the sale we currently have running as updating products while a sale is on unsyncs the sale or something.

ANYWAY - Gave it 4 stars only because of the fact that the thing crashes every time you try and update more than 20-25 products at once.

If I could have done the whole lot in one go I'd have given it 5 stars.

Just meant going and selecting 20 odd products, updating, then selecting the next lot.

Much much faster than manually doing it and overall very pleased with the app.

Fix the bulk editing capabilities and this would be 5 stars all day long.

Thanks!

Dassie Wholesale

Just installed this 20min ago. I have over 10 apps I use constantly and many others I have tried for various aspects of the site and i can easily say this is the most user friendly and quickest app Ive used.

I have already updated over 50 SKU and 3 collections without any issues.

Fantastic app and highly recommended, particularly if you group collections and or have many varieties.

Christys' Hats

It does just what it says on the Tin. This App has helped us a tremendous deal. Hadn’t it been for it we would be doing a lot of things manually via Shopify clunky and lacking platform. Thank God for developers like you Ben Crudo Consulting. Your support is awesome - fast and with attention to details. For such level of support in beta I can only imagine a super first class one when you switch to live. Well done guys!

The 51 Campus Store

WOW, that just saved me a days worth of work, if not more.

So I'm working on finishing up my Shopify website, and after talking with MerchantOS, I discover I need to make a universal change to all 1,300+ products in my store. You have got to be kidding!?

Not a problem with updater by eShop Admin. I created a smart collection, selected ALL my products, made the change, and watched it take place. Now that is one POWERFUL app.

Thank you Benjamin, and eShop Admin for creating a truly powerful App.

P.S. Did I mention great email support? Yes, they have that as well!

Previous 1