Updater

Updater

by Modd Apps Inc.

Update your products faster

TrackDecals

This app will be fantastic. Exactly what I was looking for. I have 5000+ SKUs and this will be a fast easy way for me to make updates. Ignore the couple of negative reviews, I guess they failed to see that this app is in BETA right now. Yes, the app struggles with making changes to large volumes of products right now (mine just failed on a update on 2500+ products) but I'm sure the developers are still working out the kinks.

Charm and Lace Lingerie Boutique

Great app! .. super fast updating ... This app is an absolute necessity!

Pop Up Tee

Did a great job updating weight in bulk! Took 2 minutes. Thanks!

pOOplie

I select 1000 something products in the collection, just keeps crashing...

Standout Designs

Installed easily. We have mostly variant products (7 to 14 variants each) with different groups within at different prices. App made it a breeze to set the Price and Compare Price for multiple variants at once with just one step. Can even update across more than one product at a time. Great if you have multi-variant products with the same pricing structure (e.g. similar item, different style, same pricing).

Anne Garrison Design Studio

Lifesaver! The introduction of this app couldn't have been more timely. I transferred one store to another to create a wholesale site. All of my variants (over 1000) needed to be altered. Instead of hours spent manually making those changes, I was able to complete the alterations very quickly.

Because completed items are highlighted in color, it's simple to see your trail of changes. That makes it easy not to second guess yourself or duplicate your efforts. Just before opening both stores, I noticed some items had been overlooked in each. I was able to go back with Updater and check each of my collections at a glance for any other oversights and quickly corrected them, so there was no delay in opening.

I was also impressed with the level of customer service Benjamin Crudo offers. The responses were quick, and the instructions very clear. Going forward I see this as a real time-saving tool for both sites. I highly recommend this app to anyone dealing with variants.

2 Next