Updater

Updater

by eShopAdmin Inc.

Update your products faster

Edealretail

Very good app to help update products.

Insect Frame Uk

Lovely idea and great to get your products into Google Products

Beautiful Photo Props

Great app, works as stated and customer service is top notch!! A lifesaver when it comes to updating inventory!!

V✞G™

Convenient & Easy to use. A really good app. I'd recommend :)

Dassie Wholesale

Just installed this 20min ago. I have over 10 apps I use constantly and many others I have tried for various aspects of the site and i can easily say this is the most user friendly and quickest app Ive used.

I have already updated over 50 SKU and 3 collections without any issues.

Fantastic app and highly recommended, particularly if you group collections and or have many varieties.

Christys' Hats

It does just what it says on the Tin. This App has helped us a tremendous deal. Hadn’t it been for it we would be doing a lot of things manually via Shopify clunky and lacking platform. Thank God for developers like you Ben Crudo Consulting. Your support is awesome - fast and with attention to details. For such level of support in beta I can only imagine a super first class one when you switch to live. Well done guys!

The 51 Campus Store

WOW, that just saved me a days worth of work, if not more.

So I'm working on finishing up my Shopify website, and after talking with MerchantOS, I discover I need to make a universal change to all 1,300+ products in my store. You have got to be kidding!?

Not a problem with updater by eShop Admin. I created a smart collection, selected ALL my products, made the change, and watched it take place. Now that is one POWERFUL app.

Thank you Benjamin, and eShop Admin for creating a truly powerful App.

P.S. Did I mention great email support? Yes, they have that as well!

TrackDecals

This app will be fantastic. Exactly what I was looking for. I have 5000+ SKUs and this will be a fast easy way for me to make updates. Ignore the couple of negative reviews, I guess they failed to see that this app is in BETA right now. Yes, the app struggles with making changes to large volumes of products right now (mine just failed on a update on 2500+ products) but I'm sure the developers are still working out the kinks.

Charm and Lace Lingerie Boutique

Great app! .. super fast updating ... This app is an absolute necessity!

Pop Up Tee

Did a great job updating weight in bulk! Took 2 minutes. Thanks!

Previous 1