Upinus ‑ Supply Chain Platform

Upinus ‑ Supply Chain Platform

by Upinus

Automated Supply Chain Platform for all Internet Retailers

Vuzila

This app is amazing! It helps me do everything I could ever want and more! Plus the people that run the app are super knowledgeable and are more than forthcoming on information on how to make my store better!

iGadget Geek

This app is very helpful. It helps me a lot in fulfillment task and researching products, the automatic fulfillment is awesome. The support is excellent too. Highly recommend this app!

Nestzones

Awesome!! Im new to Shopify and having a hard time to set up my products and collection. And guest what, this app is life - saver for me. Haven’t used all features yet, but pretty sure that the rest will be awesome! Thank you guys and keep it up!

Speed Deals

There are many good outside, but i choose this Fulfillment app to scale my business from fresh till Millionaire level now. The app is suitable for both small and high scaling selling model, i can add any suppliers, mapping any variants, monitoring fulfillment processes in a whole. It saves my time and reduce my team complexity by 80 percentage of working hours. Support team is also impressively available to meet every my requests. Recommended to sellers who have vision of Millionaire revenue.

New Top Deal

Very functional. Save time, easy to use. Must have apps for e-commerce need fulfillment. Very important the support team is very fast and supportive.

Mix Bold

If you're thinking about starting up a new Shopify store, or if you are already operating a business, and you're ready to take it to the next level...then check out Upinus and see what they can do for you! They save me time, money and energy, and make your business successful! I can get way more done with them, than without!

Cara Closet

This app helps me to manage my business even more effectively than I expect. Not a thoughtless speaking, excellent service!

Deal1S.com

Super easy app to use and saves a ton of time. The staff and support is outstanding. They put together a challenge that is very helpful to launch a successful business in detail. Not just the usual suggestions. Recommend it highly!

Taru Now

I'm loving this app already and the people behind it are awesome! Very helpful and the training they provide is incomparable. Looking forward to a lasting relationship with them. Thank you Upinus!

Awesales

I would rate 6 stars if I could. I have been using it for months. It's a must have for any store including newbies or big stores. This app provides not only fulfillment service but also suggests trending products. Saving us a ton of time. In addition, Customer Services is excellent - quick and responsive. Hopefully to see more new features in the future.
Good job guys!