Upinus ‑ Supply & Fulfillment

Upinus ‑ Supply & Fulfillment

by Upinus

Test and scale on a single dropshipping app

247bestbuy

I love the integration with Shopify and the ability to leverage the Google Chrome Extension with AliExpress. Importing products from AliExpress into my store via Upinus is a very quick and easy process. I actually wish the Shopify screens to update products was as easy as it is inside Upinus.

One more thing, I really impress with Warehouse of Upinus. The content of products are updated everyday with the very good support. After using warehouse, the fulfill time decreased 2 time. I think the most interesting feature is sync tracking number to Paypal.

Shopperloo General

I got the app just so I could automatically import tracking codes into paypal. The app requires you to fulfill orders with them in order to do this, which is something the customer support agent failed to tell me before I purchased.

When I requested a refund (right after purchasing), the support agent refused. Overall really poor experience and even if the app was better than oberlo (which is isn't), I wouldn't use it just because of the horrible customer support I received.

6sunday

Thanks for the thoughtful app! I first used it for pushing tracking number to Paypal. Then I start using everything else. I like the idea of one app for doing everything: From importing, click to order, fulfill to Shopify... Five stars! Keep up the good work!

Keizerstar

The recommendation and ad suggestion has not been update since Nov 2017. All the video was removed/broken. I don't think this app is active anymore. Sad, it was a great idea to see someone put time to help on marketing. RIP.

Sharperday

The best platform for dropshiping! The number orders increased 3 times after installing Upinus. Very good supports! Thank you Upinus team!!! \m/