uplara

by uplara

Transforming apparel shopping

1 review

Reesey One Stop Shop

I absolutely love this app. First thing is that it is free and who doesn't love free. Second thing is that their customer service is excellent. When I was having trouble installing the app to my store, Rohan personally called me and we talked about the app and any features I would like to see added and I thought that was so amazing that not only does he care about his app but also that he wan't to make sure that his customers are 100% happy. Anyways, I gave him access so that you could find the code in my store so that it would link properly and when I tell you that I just love it. I really love it. I no longer have to have that ugly size chart on my page and my customers can feel at ease knowing that they are finding their right fit. I hope you all give this app a chance and if you don't believe me then check out my store at www.reeseyonestopshop.com and play around with the find my fit app on every product page. You won't be disappointed.

September 9, 2020

Thanks for being a valued customer. Please feel free to reach out if we can help you in anyway.
Thanks,