UpliftHero

UpliftHero

by Shoptimized

Increase average order value without sacrificing conversions

baybeestore

Looks like an interesting app. I been testing it for a week. A bit buggy but with much potential. Unfortunately their support for the app and for the whole Shoptimized theme is slow compared to other apps and themes. I receive answers between 24-48 hours which has slowed my work quite a lot throughout the process of building my store.. A bit frustrating, I will still give it another opportunity and update this review if the experience changes..

WoofyDoofy

Very happy with the app performance. The support team was very helpful in resolving our queries and configuring the app as per our requirement.

Mine.Family

We have been using Shoptimized theme for our stores and have been quite happy with the quality. Installed this app when it was launched and it has been very helpful in increasing our daily average order value. Recommend it.

VelvetCase

We installed this app a month back and have been using it since then. It is easy to use and gets the job done. Totally worth the subscription.

Bath Parlor

UpliftHero has made it super easy to boost sales and be most cost-effective with shipping. Not offering free shipping was killing my business for a bit but UpliftHero helped me get people to order more to make it worth it to offer it. W-O-R-T-H I-T

SOPHYGEMS - hand made jewelry with natural stones

We have used UpliftHero for awhile and it was a smooth experience. All settings are very clear and what’s the most important - we gained a higher average order value. Shoptimized team's support is always eager to help you get more sales! Excellent experience, thanks!

We Grow Toys

UpliftHero is super-easy to set up and we've already seen a 23% boost in our average order value. I had a quick question for support about collections and they couldn't have been more helpful!

Anna Lou of London

I've tried a few upsell apps and this is the easiest to use by far. Our AOV has shot up since installing it. Highly recommended.

Cosmic Beard Designs

This app gave us some key abilities to help increase our order value to our customers. The ability to insert upsell options is beyond helpful and lets us present offers to our customers we wouldn't normally be able to do with our base store.

Support is responsive and helpful, too!

Thanks!

Aquarium Co-Op

Stay far away from this company. They'll continue to charge you even after you have uninstalled apps etc. The speed booster ninja, isn't on shopify anymore, that says a lot. This is one of those experiences where you have to tell others, as not everyone has money to just throw away. For us, we are a successful ecommerce company doing quite well and thought we needed to take the time to warn others about Shoptimized.

We bought their theme, and it was one of the worst for speed we have tested. However we knew what we were getting into when buying it. However their apps are their cash cow and how they intend to generate revenue. Until your accountants ask why you're getting double bills from Shoptimized for $27 each, every month.

September 2, 2019

Sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience. We refunded you immediately for the billing error caused by multiple installations of the app. Our support team have been trying to reach you to help resolve any remaining issues.