UpliftHero — One Click Upsell

UpliftHero — One Click Upsell

by Shoptimized

Pop-Up Free One Click Upsell & Thank You Page Upsell

VelvetCase

We installed this app a month back and have been using it since then. It is easy to use and gets the job done. Totally worth the subscription.

Bath Parlor

UpliftHero has made it super easy to boost sales and be most cost-effective with shipping. Not offering free shipping was killing my business for a bit but UpliftHero helped me get people to order more to make it worth it to offer it. W-O-R-T-H I-T

SOPHYGEMS - hand made jewelry with natural stones

We have used UpliftHero for awhile and it was a smooth experience. All settings are very clear and what’s the most important - we gained a higher average order value. Shoptimized team's support is always eager to help you get more sales! Excellent experience, thanks!

We Grow Toys

UpliftHero is super-easy to set up and we've already seen a 23% boost in our average order value. I had a quick question for support about collections and they couldn't have been more helpful!

Anna Lou of London

I've tried a few upsell apps and this is the easiest to use by far. Our AOV has shot up since installing it. Highly recommended.

Cosmic Beard Designs

This app gave us some key abilities to help increase our order value to our customers. The ability to insert upsell options is beyond helpful and lets us present offers to our customers we wouldn't normally be able to do with our base store.

Support is responsive and helpful, too!

Thanks!