Upload‑Lift Image Upload

Receive Image file uploads for personalized orders.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Shopify file upload

Dimonds Gallery

Location Australia

Upload-Lift is the best and easiest tool to use for any of your upload needs to your Shopify Store. Michael's support is top notch, expect quick and precise answers to all your questions. If you have been looking for an upload app look no further - its a no brainier.

PIXART

Location Panama
Time spent using app About 2 years

We sell personalized merch and this app allows us to manage orders efficiently
The integration is very nice and smooth. Plugin UI looks very good and can adapt to any store look and feel easily. Highly recommended!

Creatief Art

Location Belgium

We realy enjoy using Upload-Lift.
We have a webshop that sell personalized pet items with +- 1000 orders each month.
It's a pleasure to work with this app, never had any problems.

Studio Holly & Daisy

Location Australia

The Upload-Lift app is great and customer support is fabulous. Michael is a great help, responded quickly and is a true pro-active thinker (comes with suggestions) and is customer orientated - he added some code for me and restored an error in my coding elsewhere that prevented Upload-Lift to work optimally. Thanks for all your help.

AirGuns-Liverpool

Great app, support was great, they added some code for me, as I wanted the app to work slightly differently. This was done within the hour and works perfect, we are using this app for age restricted products. So at checkout if a product has been added tagged with "age restricted", it requires them to upload some ID.. thanks guys for all your help.

Architect Watches

Time spent using app About 2 months

Needed this app for uploading own handwriting pictures and it does a fantastic job. Really helpful support too.

Wear We Met

Absolutely amazing app & world-class service. I would highly recommend to anyone. The app does exactly what was required.

Pawzzle

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Met all of my needs for needing a solution to help customers upload photos for custom products. Great support!

Art Galore®

Location India

Very fast response, they helped me do custom chnages just for my store by taking theme access. Thank you so much :)

Mighty Magnolia Co

As a person who's not super technical, this app is very easy to use and customize. Support is very responsive and helpful. They were able to help make some changes to code in my shop to do exactly what was needed. A+ experience

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13