Upload‑Lift Image Upload

Receive Image file uploads for personalized orders.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Shopify file upload

Beelutus

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app, very good service support. I like this app. it is the perfect picture customized upload app. Simple and easy to use.
Recommend

melOn Design

This app is amazing and the customer service is even better! (Thank you Michael) I paint pet portraits and I need customers to send me their reference photos, so this is ideal so the customer can upload them as they are placing their order, without leaving the site....HIGHLY RECOMMENDED A+++++++++

TheBlueMall

So glad I found this. I've been dreaming of bringing one of my projects to light and due to my recent buildout on my site and use of Shopify as a foundation, I was looking for an app that would allow me to upload images for use in personalizing my products. Upload-Lift is proving to be a perfect addition. Not only does the core app work great out-of-the-box, but additionally working with the code to tweak it just for my purposes has been outstanding. The result is that the countless hours and dev time I would have had to outstource and the thousands of dollars to get what I wanted has been drastically reduced down almost zero. Saved time, money, frustration, and works GREAT!

July 11, 2020

Thanks so much for the awesome review! I am really happy to hear that the app saved you time and money.

Yonekle

Location Germany

Excellent app with great customer service. I had a problem that the thumbnail of the uploaded image was aboce my fixedc navbar and the customer service answered within a few hours and told me how to fix the problem in the theme code.
I´m using this app for personalized canvases and it´s working perfectly, would recommand it for everybody.

DIY Painting by numbers

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 year

I think it did help me to workout the upload functionality in my shop. Besides, it provided a detailed guide of what could be done, especially in the checkout page integration. Good to have.

Tiled

Location South Africa

This is the best image upload App on Shopify, and the only one that suited my needs (I have tried a few). Support is great, App is great... everything is great!

Vustomize

Great customer service. Helped me when the problem was not even on their end. Thank you for the help

KWIXSTIX

This is a great little app and so easy to use best upload app I could find. My clients use it to upload their reference images and or create their own designs. What would be even better is the option to add a size and it will proportionally , Dynamically update the size of their image.

PictureBy

Clean and perfect! Love this app and the free plan is godsend for our small business! Thank you team! Looking to upgrade soon to handle the traffic!

Shop Personalised Gifts

It's just perfect absolutely perfect :-) this is a must for any shopify store which needs to upload photos or files, oh why was this not about when we started. Top app all 10 stars

May 19, 2020

wow thank you for your amazing review. SO happy that you like the app!

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12