Upload‑Lift Image Upload

Unlimited image uploads, any file type, personalized images

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Shopify file upload

Dinoz e.U.

Location Austria

Great app, really recommend checking it out! The support is insanley good and can be reached at any given time

Motor Element

Location Malta
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've used this app for more than a year. This app is by far the best image uploader out there. It's helped my store so much. Thank you very much for such a brilliant app! I recommend this app to everyone that needs an image uploader, hands down!

LuxPrinting

Honestly I do not understand why some poeple would give this app a bad rating, since it does what it is supposed to do, and if I might add it does it perfectly, I am using the free version because I do not have many sales yet but the fact that my customers can upload and edit their image for free is wonderful. I love the app and I would give it 10 stars if I could but 5 is the most so I give 5.

FOTO.online

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

We’ve been using Upload-Lift for 12 months. The app works great and offers a lot of features. The support is great. Questions will be answered within a few hours. Keep it up.

QRPASS.BE

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 month

Best App i use on shopify, A ton of very great features, a very quick and kind Support, keep going on!

Wall Decor and Art

These apps have made my life so much easier! I spent months trying different apps for my store only to be disappointed until I I started using Upload-Lift and other apps created my the same developer. The customer service is also unparalleled. Thank you for all your help Michael!

Geschenkzeug.de

Location Germany

It´s all working perfectly. Just what I´d expect from such an App! I love how you can choose what pages shall load the script so it does not slow down your shop at all.

nea-r

Location Portugal

Amazing application.
It works perfectly and responds to the various needs of my store.
I highly recommend it for anyone who needs to upload files.

AsianCoastline Services Inc

Thanks for being free! Much <3 Asiancoastline com! .............................................................................................................................

Dog Dad Hats

Excellent app. I use it to collect customer photos for personalized goods. Dev team was pretty responsive when I had set up questions. One thing that would make this better would be if you could download the uploaded files in bulk by specifying order # ranges so I could download NEW orders in bulk. Right now your choices are to download files one order at a time, or ALL orders which is essentially a super big file that I don't want to download.

November 23, 2021

Hi Merchant, thanks for the great review and for the suggestions.
As of now you can bulk download uploaded files by Date from the Archive.