Upload‑Lift Image Upload

Receive Image file uploads for personalized orders.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Shopify file upload

Sunnishine Boutique

This app is perfect for my needs and easy to configure and add to my product pages. I sell customized mugs and accessories using photos provided by my customers and this has streamlined the process.

Booshop

Location India

Using this app from last 3 months. App is really useful. This app is perfect for those who sell personalized/customized products. You can easily add option for upload files and texts. Great support as well.

Smarth MX

Location Mexico
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app. I have been using it for more than a year. Very useful functionalities and great client support. I am really greatful.

CFDF Promo

Great app, eazy to use and super efficient. Also, they provide an excellent customer service. Thanks

Dinoz e.U.

Location Austria

Great app, really recommend checking it out! The support is insanley good and can be reached at any given time

Motor Element

Location Malta
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've used this app for more than a year. This app is by far the best image uploader out there. It's helped my store so much. Thank you very much for such a brilliant app! I recommend this app to everyone that needs an image uploader, hands down!

LuxPrinting

Honestly I do not understand why some poeple would give this app a bad rating, since it does what it is supposed to do, and if I might add it does it perfectly, I am using the free version because I do not have many sales yet but the fact that my customers can upload and edit their image for free is wonderful. I love the app and I would give it 10 stars if I could but 5 is the most so I give 5.

FOTO.online

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

We’ve been using Upload-Lift for 12 months. The app works great and offers a lot of features. The support is great. Questions will be answered within a few hours. Keep it up.

QRPASS.BE

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 month

Best App i use on shopify, A ton of very great features, a very quick and kind Support, keep going on!

Wall Decor and Art

These apps have made my life so much easier! I spent months trying different apps for my store only to be disappointed until I I started using Upload-Lift and other apps created my the same developer. The customer service is also unparalleled. Thank you for all your help Michael!