Upload‑Lift Image Upload

Unlimited image uploads, any file type, personalized images

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Shopify file upload

Smiling Tree Gifts

App is very easy to setup and understand without any additional help needed, works perfectly for my site.

Zuckerwuschel - kreative Tortendeko

Location Austria

I really like the possibilities of this app. the uploader integrates seamlessly into my shop and works perfect! also the support is blazingly fast answering my questions! thanks!

Numérique Shop

Location France

Fantastique application. Tous les paramètres sont modifiables, les couleurs, le nombre de documents, exclusion ou totalité de formats pris en charge. Bravo aux développeurs, fonctionne parfaitement et rapidement !

Deijah's Exclusive Designz

This app is great. I haven't had any issues with it in my store. Easy to upload images. Customers like the fact they can upload images right off cellphone. I recommend this app.

The Neon Canvas

It's a great app! Works as described! You can use it for free until you reach a certain amount of customers.

BELDISEGNO

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Excellent app! It does exactly what I expected it to and I've never come across any issues in my store and it's live at my store "beldisegno".

CovPassCard

Location Germany

After initial difficulties, the support is good and helpful. Whether the app now sorts the uploads correctly remains to be seen.

Yellow Creek

This app works great! It allows our customers to upload images for custom products, and also provides other ways for them to further customize our products. Simple to set up and use.

PawCreate

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app has proved to be an invaluable tool for our website. Not only does it allow our customers to upload images for custom products, but it also provides several other ways for our customers to further customize our products. Simple to set up and use, and it has always worked consistently and without fail.

Drapvision

Location India
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Amazing app ! Works like a charm, highly recommended as the it is 100% effective and the pricing is reasonable too