Upload‑Lift Image Upload

Upload‑Lift Image Upload

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 28, 2021

These apps have made my life so much easier! I spent months trying different apps for my store only to be disappointed until I I started using Upload-Lift and other apps created my the same developer. The customer service is also unparalleled. Thank you for all your help Michael!

Wall Decor and Art
Time spent using app: 11 months
November 28, 2021

It´s all working perfectly. Just what I´d expect from such an App! I love how you can choose what pages shall load the script so it does not slow down your shop at all.

Geschenkzeug.de
Germany
Time spent using app: 6 months

Amazing application.
It works perfectly and responds to the various needs of my store.
I highly recommend it for anyone who needs to upload files.

nea-r
Portugal
Time spent using app: 12 months
November 23, 2021

Thanks for being free! Much <3 Asiancoastline com! .............................................................................................................................

AsianCoastline Services Inc
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 23, 2021

Excellent app. I use it to collect customer photos for personalized goods. Dev team was pretty responsive when I had set up questions. One thing that would make this better would be if you could download the uploaded files in bulk by specifying order # ranges so I could download NEW orders in bulk. Right now your choices are to download files one order at a time, or ALL orders which is essentially a super big file that I don't want to download.

Dog Dad Hats
Time spent using app: 10 months
Cloudlift replied November 23, 2021

Hi Merchant, thanks for the great review and for the suggestions.
As of now you can bulk download uploaded files by Date from the Archive.

Edited November 22, 2021

Upload-Lift is been good So far. It is a great app for what we use it for. as Print Shop app its been helping us ,Thank You

Grace and Shine boutique
Time spent using app: 10 months
November 16, 2021

App is very easy to setup and understand without any additional help needed, works perfectly for my site.

Smiling Tree Gifts
Time spent using app: 15 days
November 15, 2021

I really like the possibilities of this app. the uploader integrates seamlessly into my shop and works perfect! also the support is blazingly fast answering my questions! thanks!

Zuckerwuschel - kreative Tortendeko
Austria
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 12, 2021

Fantastique application. Tous les paramètres sont modifiables, les couleurs, le nombre de documents, exclusion ou totalité de formats pris en charge. Bravo aux développeurs, fonctionne parfaitement et rapidement !

Numérique Shop
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 11, 2021

This app is great. I haven't had any issues with it in my store. Easy to upload images. Customers like the fact they can upload images right off cellphone. I recommend this app.

Deijah's Exclusive Designz