Upload‑Lift Image Upload

Receive Image file uploads for personalized orders.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Shopify file upload

Sign & Seal

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Fantastic app. It has so many features. I don't actually use it for the file upload, but for customisations. I had a problem with the install and the support was amazing. I contacted them on a Sunday afternoon and my issues was resolved within a few hours by someone helpful and friendly. I had applied this app for a customer who needed the file upload capability and thought it was such great value for money I installed it on my own site. I checked my site speed before and after install. The speed performed better with this app than my previously installed app - very happy with that.

DogaSocks

Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing Customer service, the app works really good just had one problem that's because of theme not app. But Michael fixed the error in no time. 100% recommend if you sell custom photo products.

Cool Pots

The app is amazing and the support is even better 24/7 dedicated support. The best support i have had from any app on shopify !!!!!

Custom Vinyl Graphics

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is wonderful. Not only can my customers upload their files, but I can also add fields for them to provide additional information. Customer support has been amazing as well. Quick to reply and help. I would highly recommend this app if you want your customers to upload files to their orders.

GiFlynn Design

This is my absolute favourite app for my store. I love that it can be customised so much for different listings and it has made my store process much more streamlined now customers can upload photos at point of purchase. It is also great for just creating text fields. I have just upgraded to a paid plan due to the amount I use it and the price is very reasonable in comparison to other similar apps that I did not like as much.

Adoremat

Location Australia

wonderful! so easy to install and set up. I look forward to seeing how this app will assist my customers use of my store and streamline the creation of their custom products

Print Life Large Inc.

This app is fantastic! We looked at a few competitors but none them offered all our needs. We sell custom printed wall art that starts at 4ft x 4ft and so we needed the ability to accept large files and restrict files that were too low res. Both are accomplished with this app. Thanks Michael for your always quick responses and guidance.

The Digital Painter

This is a fantastic app - does exactly what I need it to do which is to have 1 mandatory field for customers to type, 1 optional one, and 1 mandatory upload bar. The app is completely customisable with my theme too!! Another app overrode its ability to stop customers adding to cart, I contacted the customer support and Michael had it fixed WITHIN MINUTES. Love this app.

Land of Yellow

The application and the customer service is wonderful. Recommend it to every store owner. All the best.

Piranha Fishing club

thank you for the support, great app. somehow its stopped working for me, i dont know why if someone can contact me please.