Upload‑Lift Image Upload

Receive Image file uploads for personalized orders.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Shopify file upload

Print Pack and Send

Location Australia

This app enables me to collect photos and files in order to personalise products. The application is simple to set up and customise. The support team is fantastic, any issues I have had to deal with have been dealt with within 24 hours each time.

Lavender Millie

Took me forever to find an app that works! I was searching for "attach" and "attachment" and this app didn't pop up, FYI. I spent a few hours on other ones that were no good, so I'm super grateful for this app. Thank you.

My Baker

We are a cake retailer and we were looking for customers to be able to upload images for edible image cakes. This app was perfect - easily integrated into Shopify products, image comes through perfectly every time. Effortless, seamless, perfect results. Thanks Upload-Lift!

SecondSkin Store

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Amazing App, and it's free until 50 upload. We love this application. It's easy to setup. Very very good. Grazie!

November 22, 2020

Happy you like the app! Just to clarify for other merchants, the free tier allows 50 uploads with orders every month. Customers uploads are never limited.

igivefor

The end-user experience of uploading with this app is the best that you will find. Users can see a progress bar in the upload button, and then see the actual upload on screen. We needed some custom features and hired the creator of the app for a very fair rate too.

Jess Wig Studio

I love this app from the very moment I downloaded it. This app is very useful especially for the services I provide at my store. I did have one issue with the placement of the upload form but when I contacted support they were able to help right away. I am not at all tech savvy so I was super glad they were able to step in and handle that for me. I love this app and I will definitely upgrade to paid version in the future. Highly recommended!!!

Printed Agility

Upload Lift is an excellent app! So simple to use, install and customise. It integrates perfectly into our Shopify store and looks great. I had a small issue with customisation, but Michael at Cloud Lift got back to me in about 2 minutes and sorted my issue extremely quickly! Couldn't be more helpful.

Rapportagewijzer

Location Netherlands

I could completely adapt the functionality to my design with some help of the support guy. They respond extremely fast.

RegalosBaby

Location Spain

It has the best upload image system I found on Shopify, customers can see what they have uploaded so it prevents cart abandonment. I suggested new features to the support/dev team and they implemented so of them. Customer service is just great. Thank you!

The Cardinal State

This app works great and support helped me with an issue quickly with an error popup when someone didn't upload an image. (Set minimum number of images to 0)