Upload‑Lift Image Upload

Unlimited image uploads, any file type, personalized images

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Shopify file upload

igivefor

The end-user experience of uploading with this app is the best that you will find. Users can see a progress bar in the upload button, and then see the actual upload on screen. We needed some custom features and hired the creator of the app for a very fair rate too.

Jess Wig Studio

I love this app from the very moment I downloaded it. This app is very useful especially for the services I provide at my store. I did have one issue with the placement of the upload form but when I contacted support they were able to help right away. I am not at all tech savvy so I was super glad they were able to step in and handle that for me. I love this app and I will definitely upgrade to paid version in the future. Highly recommended!!!

Printed Agility

Upload Lift is an excellent app! So simple to use, install and customise. It integrates perfectly into our Shopify store and looks great. I had a small issue with customisation, but Michael at Cloud Lift got back to me in about 2 minutes and sorted my issue extremely quickly! Couldn't be more helpful.

Rapportagewijzer

Location Netherlands

I could completely adapt the functionality to my design with some help of the support guy. They respond extremely fast.

RegalosBaby

Location Spain

It has the best upload image system I found on Shopify, customers can see what they have uploaded so it prevents cart abandonment. I suggested new features to the support/dev team and they implemented so of them. Customer service is just great. Thank you!

The Cardinal State

This app works great and support helped me with an issue quickly with an error popup when someone didn't upload an image. (Set minimum number of images to 0)

Oldphotoo

Location New Zealand

The best upload app which I have used.Highly recommended,it's meet everything I want. Fast response.

Your Face Your Name

Location Hong Kong SAR

the app is easy to use and offers flexibility for image & text upload. the service team is also responsive to my question. highly recommend.

shopbyndia

Location France

This application is perfect for customers to upload their files and is very easy to use. Customer service is perfect, I just wanted to bring up the other options and hide the 'upload file' option for some of my products and was offered to modify the source code through my theme while waiting for the application is up to date.
It really is the best app on shopify that I have seen.
Cette application est parfaite pour que les clients chargent leur fichier;elle est très facile à prendre en main. Le service client est parfait.Je voulais seulement faire apparaitre les autres options et cacher l'option ''charger le fichier'' pour certains de mes produits et on m'a proposé de modifier le code source via mon thème en attendant que l'application soit à jour.
C'est vraiment la meilleure application sur shopify que jai vu.
Merci l'équipe

October 14, 2020

Thanks so much for the positive review! The ability to hide the upload if a product only requires custom input fields will be added very shortly for all users of the app.

BraveryFox

Really unique app, Great customer service! 5 stars! this app is perfect to make personalized product on your store