Uploadery

Uploadery

by ShopPad Inc.

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

The overall rating is calculated to reflect the app's most recent performance instead of an average off all reviews.

waytooeasy

Finally helped me after trying a few apps and custom code to upload images. This is what finally worked for me. I wish it was a little cheaper though, I am just starting my store it's hard to accept another $40 a month bill

Drawn Schwiftly

Great app and amazing service! Thank you in particular to Anh who was wonderful to work with and responded insanely quickly to my questions!

Cartooniste Shop

ShopPad apps are by far the most powerful apps for production / customization, with a fantastic support really competent and reactive. fully recommended

Yellow mode

Great app for my website. What I've been looking for. Support is outstanding and really quick. Highly recommended.

comicface

The app itself is easy to use. But the best part comes later, if you want the coding to be edited but you dont have any experience? Just reach out to the developers and they are more then willing to help you out!

Thanks so much

4 Terriers Only

Just installed it so i cant review how good it works or how easy it is yet, but so far customer service for the installation has been 1st class

TikTokTat.com

Uploadery is an excellent app. The built-in image editor and image requirements parameter is awesome. The support is only a chat box away. It costs, but you definitely get what you pay for.

Xenia-Gravur

The app is easy to use. Customer support is great and the app is also very good. Thank you for the nice app.

MadebyVermonters

Fantastic custom service. I chatted with someone to fix an issue I was having setting up my store, they helped me instantly. Very knowledgeable staff. Thank you!

OfficialLighto

Awesome app, with fantastic service. 10/10 would recommend! The team managed to solve my issue in less than 12 hours, and the app works perfectly.