Uploadery

Uploadery

by ShopPad Inc.

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

Opus Timepieces

I used this app for custom orders on watches. Matt was my support guy and he was really helpful! I look forward to upgrades and more apps from shoppad. Thanks!

Coleman Hill

This app is fantastic! It's very easy to use, easy to customize, and you can choose where the upload field is shown. If you need an upload for all of your products or only certain products, this app can do it.

The customer support is 10/10. They installed it for me within minutes and answered questions right away.

Nelson Racing Wheel

Very easy to install and use. Great price for peace of mind that uploads will just work. Great customer support that goes above and beyond to help your store look its best!

Dogs'n'Sox

This app helps us to build dogsnsox.com and run our business successfully.
The developer is always will to help and do an extra mile for you.
At least we can do is to rate their app with 5 stars.

Tophatter.shop

good,is very goodeweeweewewewewwwwwwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwewjj

hclart

This app has brought convenience to my customers.I hope it will work better and better.By using this app, customers can have a good experience with us

TheGoodsXperience

This app is very useful and easy to use, and the staff members are very helpful with anything you need!

Purpose The Therapeutic Subscription Box

The staff at Uploadery have been extremely helpful and timely! We use this app to have customers upload photos before checkout!

DIY Malerei

I like the app, the functions and the service is perfect!

They fixed every problem fast!!

Thanks again

MusicworksMag

This app is key for letting our Electronic Music Composition contestants upload their songs when they submit their entry fee through Shopify. Some of the initial set-up process is tricky, but their customer service people are great and they'll do most of the work for you, and customize elements upon request if they can.