Uploadery

Uploadery

by ShopPad Inc.

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

Oh So Design

Used Uploadery to add multiple upload options for shop users to provide custom content in Debut theme. I did struggle with the initial set up but luckily the app developer had excellent customer services and Alan at ShopPad sorted out my set up. I recommend using the free expert set up they offer.

Hygiene.ly

Needed a little help to do a custom install. These Folks went above and beyond with their help! Definitely recommend! Their customer service was responsive, timely and frankly did more
Support than I would Expect. Very thankful.

Missing Monster

I really like it and the installation team really help a lot.
It is worth to buy and install.
Thank you for the quick installation.

My favourite Tee Shop

i used this app so customers can upload the images and\or art they want printed on a t-shirt.
MATT was patient and beyond helpful, took care of everything i needed and guided me through it as well. Would definitely use the service and recomend it again.

Active N Healthy

I thought by putting the app on my site that I didn't need to do anything else, but I'm glad someone was there to add the code snippet to my theme, because I couldn't figure it out on my end. Thank you.

To Keep You Near

Good email assistance. Difficult to understand given that I want to install it and it's done - didn't expect technical behind-the-scenes work on my part - but the Expert Install free service was great and it's a he asset to my website. Thanks!

BUSIFER!

I couldn't figure out how to fix the formatting on mobile. I mailed the support and they helped me right away! :) Awesome.

INFlATIONS

I have not used it yet
If it works, I can give five stars.
I have applied now, but the program still does not respond.

stickurself

First it doesnt worked now a customer service person has arranged it for me very good service!
Would go again with it!

Chipmonkey Wine

I just installed this app to test out the crop/image size functionality. As I was installing a few features (like show image preview on product page) something happened. BUT, support was amazing. I started a chat with Mandy who understood the issue immediately. She then connected me with Logan who was able to fix my code completely. I am very impressed by their swift response. I look forward to trying out the app in the coming days and will add their swift help response in the column of reasons to keep the app going.