Uploadery

Uploadery

by ShopPad Inc.

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

Benafique

Customer support was helpful in sorting out a minor issue with the cart page. The app is working just fine. Thanks!

Love Lottie xoxo

These ShopPad apps have helped us change our store to look and perform much much better. Seamless installation and extremely easy to use. Excellent customer service when called upon and amazing documentation. Thank you, Mandy and Romar

Diamond-Painting-Fever

I am already using this app for my second store.
Support helps with installation and setup within hours and it works very well.

Multeevers

The app and the support are incredible I recommand this app for the website based on customisation !

Dead Cwtchy by Gwalia

This is a great product, I had it for a few days but could not work out how to use the code, im useless, I emailed this morning and they set it up for me within an hour, thanks so much Mandy, very happy with what you have done :-)

Pull Patch - Removable Patches For Authentic Flexfit and Snapback Hats

The app is GREAT. It allows our customers to upload images so we can make custom products for them. This is one of our biggest revenue streams. The team at ShopPad has always been great to work with for any questions and or integrations I need. You won't go wrong by using any of their apps.

unique-prints.de

Great Support solves my Problem and the App does what it should well. Definetly a good choise for my store.

K and K Graphics Co.

I just downloaded the app and already received help within the first hour. The app is simple so far!

CustomPalz.com

Their customer service is absolutely outstanding. I needed help on two different occasions and in both cases they were amazing. The app is also professionally designed and is world class. I would highly recommend this app as well as their other apps.

Shop Personalised Gifts

I would just like to say that we can't be more than happy and grateful to all at ShopPad , we currently use infinite options and have now started using uploadery and what a great app it is. If your customers need to upload images its the app to have. Both uploadery and infinite options are easy to use and Intergrate in your store. The best customer service ever a massive thank you to Mandy who has been so helpful helping us with our new theme and to make sure everything was in the right place. So go and download Upliadery and infinite options you won't be disappointed. We are going to look at their other apps as well 10 stars Mandy

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34