Uploadery

Uploadery

by ShopPad Inc.

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

Expedition Unknown - Your Adventure Starts Here!

I love this app so far and customer support is the bomb! Great service for all my many questions! I haven't been working with the app but one day so far but so far it's much better than the other apps that do the same thing only this one is much cleaner!

Heirloom Seals

I love this app. It is a fantastic addition to our store. We couldn't operate without it.
I got help with the app installation and Alan was wonderful. He went above and beyond for me to install this app and work with my theme. He was super fast and responsive. Highly, highly recommend. 5 stars

My 3D Poster

I'm making some tests and this app is helping me a lot to build "the concept" of my website. I'm wishing to open the store and start the business... Of course, the support is great! They're helping me with all my questions and they're very patient ; )

Oh So Design

Used Uploadery to add multiple upload options for shop users to provide custom content in Debut theme. I did struggle with the initial set up but luckily the app developer had excellent customer services and Alan at ShopPad sorted out my set up. I recommend using the free expert set up they offer.

Hygiene.ly

Needed a little help to do a custom install. These Folks went above and beyond with their help! Definitely recommend! Their customer service was responsive, timely and frankly did more
Support than I would Expect. Very thankful.

Missing Monster

I really like it and the installation team really help a lot.
It is worth to buy and install.
Thank you for the quick installation.

My favourite Tee Shop

i used this app so customers can upload the images and\or art they want printed on a t-shirt.
MATT was patient and beyond helpful, took care of everything i needed and guided me through it as well. Would definitely use the service and recomend it again.

Active N Healthy

I thought by putting the app on my site that I didn't need to do anything else, but I'm glad someone was there to add the code snippet to my theme, because I couldn't figure it out on my end. Thank you.

To Keep You Near

Good email assistance. Difficult to understand given that I want to install it and it's done - didn't expect technical behind-the-scenes work on my part - but the Expert Install free service was great and it's a he asset to my website. Thanks!

BUSIFER!

I couldn't figure out how to fix the formatting on mobile. I mailed the support and they helped me right away! :) Awesome.