Uploadery

Uploadery

by ShopPad Inc.

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

Design Aglow

Great customer service! I reached out to customer service via chat and they fixed the issue I was having with 20 minutes.

Memed Mugs

Just downloaded the app yesterday, but they have a feature where an expert can help install & set up everything for you. I sent the request last night, and by this morning Anh Pham had it done! Works great so far and customer service has been excellent.

PetVerso

I loved it! They are very fast when i need support and very kind. They also helped me when i needed add code. I recommend you guys try

Diversión Animal

VA GENIAL MUY RECOMENDADA LA APP MUY CONTENTO DE PAGAR CADa mes por su servicio, el sistema de atencion de los mejores

Petsington

The absolute best customer service experience! I needed help with installing the app and the ShopPad team was more than willing to help me out. They even went above and beyond by helping fix some small formatting issues that they had noticed on my site. I look forward to continuing to use their apps and I know I can count on them. Highly recommend!

My Brand And Me

I've had this app for almost a year on mybrandandme.com.au and it works really well. My customers always comment about how easy it is to order and my conversion rate is over 5%, and as 80% of my orders are by mobile, it makes this app is even more impressive given upload themes etc. The service team are awesome too. Just today Mandy and Alan smashed out solutions for me as I looked to change Shopify themes and didn't want to lose my links / set up. They even noticed a few extra things that wouldn't work with Uploadery and fixed those for me too! 5 stars (including Mandy and Alan)

Scripted Silver & Gold

very easy to use! 3 clicks and its installed! recommended for all shopify merchants. They will even install it for you if you cannot!

Kiddie Productions

This app is awesome! I would recommend it to anyone. Customer service is great, and the process to integrate the app into your shop is seamless. I love it, good luck.

vierbeinergravur

5/5 for the app 10/5 for the support... i actually had so many requests in wich the developer all got in and personally helped me.. recommended

Optik Express SAS

Starting to try it, It seems to works very good. Support via chat is very helpful, I definitely recommend it!!