Uploadery

Uploadery

by ShopPad Inc.

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

INFlATIONS

I have not used it yet
If it works, I can give five stars.
I have applied now, but the program still does not respond.

stickurself

First it doesnt worked now a customer service person has arranged it for me very good service!
Would go again with it!

Chipmonkey Wine

I just installed this app to test out the crop/image size functionality. As I was installing a few features (like show image preview on product page) something happened. BUT, support was amazing. I started a chat with Mandy who understood the issue immediately. She then connected me with Logan who was able to fix my code completely. I am very impressed by their swift response. I look forward to trying out the app in the coming days and will add their swift help response in the column of reasons to keep the app going.

thepetmugcompany

An amazing app. Very customizable and easy to use. Absolutely essential to upload photos. The support is top notch too. I would give them 6 stars if I could.

The Hatch Kingscourt

Fantastic service from start to finish, i struggled to add the app all I had to was send a request and it was done the nxt day. I could get my info to upload and had a live chat and all was sorted within half an hour, excellent service.

YourPersonalBillboard.com

Absolutely love this app. And the customer support is stellar. Super responsive, very friendly, made sure we can use their tool right out of the box.

Pawtraits

The options fit seamlessly in product descriptions, and the team is VERY responsive to your needs. I had an issue with formatting, and they fixed it within 10 minutes during off-business hours. I'm impressed.

Sock That!

This is a very user-friendly app with easy to use features. The Uploadery team has been amazing as they were extremely responsive and helpful when we had specific requests we would like implemented. High recommend this product!

Signs and Printing

Helped me complete the installation! This was extremely fast service, and exactly the information that I was seeking. Thanks!

Dream A Pillow

The app works perfectly and the customer service is the best you will find in shopify, takes time to help and teach you to solve any problem or adjustment.