Uploadery

Uploadery

by ShopPad Inc.

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

BeeShop

It works perfectly, you should install it for the store.
The support team is very good!

Thanks for the support team!

Today's Dork

This app was exactly what I needed! So far, it's working perfectly. Logan T. from ShopPad was super helpful and quick helping me with setup. Saved me so much time!! Thank you!

Dakkle

The best application to send files and Incredibly easy to use and great functionality, a fast and efficient support . Good job highly recommended for future jobs.

MuestraCliente

The best application to send files, a fast and efficient support. Good job highly recommended for future jobs.

Blue Orca Media

Incredibly easy to use and great functionality. This tool saved me much time and eliminated questions and emails I usually get from customers.

Customer service is superb.

fatbusinesscards

Amazing customer service! I was having trouble getting the images to render on the page and Matt helped me out in literally 2 minutes! I would definitely recommend and can't thank you enough Matt!!

Shop Madeleine

Best customer experience I have ever had! Mandy and Anh were SUPER helpful getting Uploadery working on my site! 10/10 would recommend

All Unique Gifts

This app is very easy to use, the customer service staff is very good, very enthusiastic to help me solve the problem. Thank you.

Welcome

Literally probably the best fucking customer service i've had, and will ever recieve, had some problems getting the app working cuz im stupid but shoutout Mandy for making my day. App is working great now

DiamondStudios

Very happy with the help provided when I reached out! Responded quickly and found a solution to the problem I was having!