Uploadery

Uploadery

by ShopPad Inc.

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

My Brand And Me

I've had this app for almost a year on mybrandandme.com.au and it works really well. My customers always comment about how easy it is to order and my conversion rate is over 5%, and as 80% of my orders are by mobile, it makes this app is even more impressive given upload themes etc. The service team are awesome too. Just today Mandy and Alan smashed out solutions for me as I looked to change Shopify themes and didn't want to lose my links / set up. They even noticed a few extra things that wouldn't work with Uploadery and fixed those for me too! 5 stars (including Mandy and Alan)

Scripted Silver & Gold

very easy to use! 3 clicks and its installed! recommended for all shopify merchants. They will even install it for you if you cannot!

Kiddie Productions

This app is awesome! I would recommend it to anyone. Customer service is great, and the process to integrate the app into your shop is seamless. I love it, good luck.

vierbeinergravur

5/5 for the app 10/5 for the support... i actually had so many requests in wich the developer all got in and personally helped me.. recommended

Optik Express SAS

Starting to try it, It seems to works very good. Support via chat is very helpful, I definitely recommend it!!

The Pets Inc

I highly recommend this app! I had some issues on getting things set up and Mandy got it all sorted out within a few minutes. Very much appreciated!

Trends Store

The agent did the set up process real quick. We will recommend you to friends. Great experiences. Love!

PHOGLIGHT

The support by the developers is very professional and fast. I recommend this app for uploading pictures. Alan is very helpful :)

Enfinit-24

This app works nicely on my store. You can always ask for help support in case you need it. Love it!!

Trend Hunt1

These guys are unbelievable. I initially thought I was chatting with a scheduled automated response but no, it's all actual human helping me out so late into the night. Thank you Guys, Great Job.