Uploadery

Uploadery

by ShopPad Inc.

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

Shop Madeleine

Best customer experience I have ever had! Mandy and Anh were SUPER helpful getting Uploadery working on my site! 10/10 would recommend

All Unique Gifts

This app is very easy to use, the customer service staff is very good, very enthusiastic to help me solve the problem. Thank you.

Welcome

Literally probably the best fucking customer service i've had, and will ever recieve, had some problems getting the app working cuz im stupid but shoutout Mandy for making my day. App is working great now

DiamondStudios

Very happy with the help provided when I reached out! Responded quickly and found a solution to the problem I was having!

Exactly Eyewear

This app is great for stores that require a file upload feature. The team is fast to respond and the app is easy to use.

happypillows

I use this app so my customers can upload photo's on my website when they order their customized pillows. I didn't know - despite I watched the tutorial video's - how to integrate ShopPad on my website, so I decided to chat with an employee. Within 10 minutes my shop was ready to go, thank you ShopPad!

masterpiecephotolab

Just started using Uploadery on my new store. Love this App. They have an excellent support team! Thanks!

UK Exhibition Stands

Very good customer service. I had a problem & Mandy got this fixed right away. I would reccomend this app to anyone who needs customers to upload files on the product page.

Custom Pillows

Customer Service is amazing. They have a ton of knowledge on how everything works. I was having a ton of issues and they fixed them right away.

Should We Go?

This app is exactly what I was looking for! There are a few steps to manually set it up, but they have a great customer service team who will do it all for you (!) and who is super responsive if you have questions. Very happy with Uploadery so far!