Uploadery

Uploadery

by ShopPad Inc.

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

Good Vibe Bangles

I love this application, very easy to upload, the step-by-step instructions were easy to follow even for my custom web-template which is a bit different. I use this app to allow my customers to upload their images for custom engraving on jewelry. Much needed application and super user friendly. After upload the tech team reached out to me to see how the process went, what a wonderful customer service from this company. - Judit from Lilladesigns

Peinturenumero

Amazing app and very friendly and efficient team.
Keep up the good work guys.

Wood And Ink

The support team is phenomenal!! They go above-and-beyond to help me with my product pages. Alan and everyone on the team is Awesome!! 100% Recommend this app! -Charlie, woodandink.com

Smore Decor

After much a'do, the Uploadery customer service team has come through with flying colors. I've been going back and forth with them, chewing up a good deal of their time and they've been incredible. You've gotta love Annette, what a gem. Uploadery wants to see me succed so badly that they are looking into designing some special features to the existing app so it fits my needs. You can't ask for much more than that. This is hands down the very best uploading app out there. If you have any uploading needs on your store, don't hesitate, get this app!

Xyframes

So easy to install - very clear instructions and I really don't do code. So if I can install it anyone can - just take your time. Would recommend to a friend. The image editing tool could use some text descriptions for the simple tools for easier customer use.

Telligram

Really happy with my decision to use Uploadery. Simple installation and great functionality. It associates all files uploaded with orders neatly, then stores them for retrieval. Needed help with a few things and the team at Uploadery got back to me in just over an hour answering precisely all my Qs. Also great design skills to improve my theme. Thanks again!

Optimum Engraving

Great staff! The installed the uploadery on my website and is flawless. Thank you again!!

Laser Customs

Had some initial issues with the code but I contacted support and Alan helped me solve the issue quickly and was very helpful!

Lab Photoworx

Works great and exactly what I needed. Support team is excellent too.

Portflip

Initially, i faced some error in placing the code, but the support staff is good and helped me resolve the issue :)