Uploadery

Uploadery

by ShopPad Inc.

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

Optimum Engraving

Great staff! The installed the uploadery on my website and is flawless. Thank you again!!

Laser Customs

Had some initial issues with the code but I contacted support and Alan helped me solve the issue quickly and was very helpful!

Lab Photoworx

Works great and exactly what I needed. Support team is excellent too.

Portflip

Initially, i faced some error in placing the code, but the support staff is good and helped me resolve the issue :)

Dhllobetoj Dk

Great app and a fantastic customer service, Anish help me out and even improved my webshop..

The General Shoppe

Great support, plugin works perfectly as described...I had a small issue at first, but they literally fixed it (plus offered their advice about my product description) within like 12 hours or something? Awesome! Will continue using.

Jmlegazel

We sell luxury shoes with customized patinas or graphics.
In this case we want to offer to our customers a simple way to upload the graphics he wants us to do on the shoes.
Uploadery is an efficient way to do this.
Preview of the uploaded file online is great and the support team is very reactive.
A must have
Dominique GAZEL
Owner and founder jmlegazel.com

Photocutouts Com

Uploadery has allowed me to receive customer's uploaded photos. It's a very good app, but the support is downright outstanding!

Picturebay

Uploadery is a great, easy to use app with wonderful customer service!

Sleepwellrested

I needed an app that would give my cart the ability to accept file uploads, and Uploadery provides me with exactly what I need! And the support team was super fast and friendly in helping in getting it set-up and even customized to my particular tastes. Top notch all the way!