Uploadery

Uploadery

by ShopPad Inc.

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

Designsolutions

Great app / great support. You should feel confident with this Shopify App to do what it says it does.

Mud Run Videos

I love this little app. It allows my customers to upload a photo(s) so I can find them in our video footage faster. This will save us numerous hours! Thank you!!

American Laser Crafts

I'm impressed with this app and with people behind it.
The app is very easy to install and work with.
Their customer support team is very helpful and is very responsive. They follow up with us very often, to make sure the app works properly and we are satisfied.
It's a delight to work with these guys.

My Photo Blankets

The Uploadery app has been a great solution for my shop and the products we offer. The support from ShopPad has been fantastic. They have been very responsive in getting the app installed. Noah from ShopPad has been very helpful and patient in working with me to get all the benefits from this app.

Putzart Com

I'm really happy with this app and very excited about all the possible uses for it on my site. Also, the customer service is beyond anything I have experienced.
This is definitely a company I'll will continue to do business with.
Thanks for all your help.
Roland Hagendorff, DDS

Boohoo Baby Organics

Very useful app and easy to use

Sugarsidewalk

Uploadery offers much needed functionality to my shop in a very easy way. Saves a lot of time and back and forth emails from customers. The support from ShopPad is exceptional. The team is responsive, great communication and technically skilled. Would absolutely recommend this app and the ShopPad team.

Create My Scene

This app looks like it has great potential and we are really looking forward to using it. Not to mention, the support team is fantastic and super responsive!

Semaphore Display

Great app, and the staff even set it up for us!
Customer service were so quick and helpful!

Lifesizecreations

Great app and even better customer service! Thanks Shop Pad Team!