Uploadery

Uploadery

by ShopPad Inc.

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

En1 Prints Design Studio

My experience of using this App has been first class. The quick Customer Service and very polite email responses has been fabulous. They have gone above and beyond. I would recommend the app.

Just Us Custom Printing

The customer service was great!!!! I highly recommend this app.

Softlinemfg

Fantastic app and even better support. Thank you ShopPad team!

Create A Web

This app is just what I needed for my custimization site. Works perfect

Printmaxas

Great app, easy to work with. Struggled with the install, but the ShopPad guys fixed it for me with no extra charge.

Uiprints 3

Excellent service and a beautifully working app! Love the detail that they help you all the way into installing, and if needed, uninstalling the app. 100% recommend ANYTHING from this guys!

Stix And Tix

Shoppad is awesome.
I've used both their apps, as well as their custom build offer, and they have been 100% responsive.

This app works exactly as you want it to.

Evol Leef

This apps solves my file uploading problem. I'm running an online printing shop and need my customers to upload their own pictures to print. Encountered a coding issue initially, but Noah and Alan helped to resolve it very quickly. Will definitely recommend it to others.

Canvas Addictions

great app and really helps out my store
tech team are really helpful too!

Flyingspud

The Shop Pad team was fast and very responsive. They fixed the small issues I had quickly and everything worked out well. I would recommend the app to anyone!