Uploadery

Uploadery

by ShopPad Inc.

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

Flyingspud

The Shop Pad team was fast and very responsive. They fixed the small issues I had quickly and everything worked out well. I would recommend the app to anyone!

Draft Board Hero

Very easy to get up and running. I thought I would have to hire a developer to add this feature to my shopify site and figured it would take a month and be expensive. Glad I found uploadery...saved me a month and lots of money. Support has been great as I copy and paste the needed code into the proper places. Very easy. Love it! Thank you!

Nolacase

Staff is very helpful even if you have difficulties uploading the snippet to the theme. I would highly recommend

Imageblocks Ie

The guys behind Uploadery are fantastic.
Any correspondence with them has been swift and very helpful.

Thanks Guys :)

Brian - Owner of Imageblocks.ie

Otenteko

Incredibly useful plugin, there isn't an app out there that offers the same file size limit for uploads. Love it.

Designsolutions

Great app / great support. You should feel confident with this Shopify App to do what it says it does.

Mud Run Videos

I love this little app. It allows my customers to upload a photo(s) so I can find them in our video footage faster. This will save us numerous hours! Thank you!!

American Laser Crafts

I'm impressed with this app and with people behind it.
The app is very easy to install and work with.
Their customer support team is very helpful and is very responsive. They follow up with us very often, to make sure the app works properly and we are satisfied.
It's a delight to work with these guys.

My Photo Blankets

The Uploadery app has been a great solution for my shop and the products we offer. The support from ShopPad has been fantastic. They have been very responsive in getting the app installed. Noah from ShopPad has been very helpful and patient in working with me to get all the benefits from this app.

Putzart Com

I'm really happy with this app and very excited about all the possible uses for it on my site. Also, the customer service is beyond anything I have experienced.
This is definitely a company I'll will continue to do business with.
Thanks for all your help.
Roland Hagendorff, DDS