Uploadery

Uploadery

by ShopPad Inc.

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

Yellow mode

Great app for my website. What I've been looking for. Support is outstanding and really quick. Highly recommended.

comicface

The app itself is easy to use. But the best part comes later, if you want the coding to be edited but you dont have any experience? Just reach out to the developers and they are more then willing to help you out!

Thanks so much

4 Terriers Only

Just installed it so i cant review how good it works or how easy it is yet, but so far customer service for the installation has been 1st class

TikTokTat.com

Uploadery is an excellent app. The built-in image editor and image requirements parameter is awesome. The support is only a chat box away. It costs, but you definitely get what you pay for.

Xenia-Gravur

The app is easy to use. Customer support is great and the app is also very good. Thank you for the nice app.

MadebyVermonters

Fantastic custom service. I chatted with someone to fix an issue I was having setting up my store, they helped me instantly. Very knowledgeable staff. Thank you!

OfficialLighto

Awesome app, with fantastic service. 10/10 would recommend! The team managed to solve my issue in less than 12 hours, and the app works perfectly.

Madovar.com Luxury Gift Boxes

Customer service is excellent! The ShopPad team has been replying super fast to our inquiries and solving all the problems we're facing.

SupercolorB2C

The app works like a charm but the 5 star rating is because of the amazingly quick response time this team has for customer's issues. Great work!

Pine Belt Impressions

Received great tech support right out of the gate, for install and navigation! Now onto functionality....will leave additional post on experience once I use the app on a actual products.

Continued to receive excellent customer support on app capabilities and functionality; I am confident that it will work when it is running live....thanks Abby!