Uploadery

Uploadery

by ShopPad Inc.

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

Skatch

The app works exactly as advertised. The crop window looks nice. It is new, so still a bit rough around the edges. More importantly, and the reason for a clear 5-star review: I had a total of 5 change requests (some referring to my particular application, some bugs), and those guys fixed each and every request to my satisfaction with a 48h turnaround time! This is the best customer support I have ever received, and is what caused me to become confident in switching from Jotforms to Uploadery. You guys deserve to win!

Instant Print

Using Uploadery with our print products so customers can upload their designed artwork. Haven't had a problem with this app so far and we are very happy. The fact it allows uploads of pdfs and illustrator files highlights how good this app is. Recommended!!

Cased Official

The application works exactly as I would have liked, making it really easy for customers to upload files for customised orders. The staff are extremely helpful too, and helped me to set up the app when I wasn't sure how to!

Youdophotography Com

Great app! This is exactly what I needed. Was easy to install and questions I had were promptly addressed. Would definitely recommend.

Cv Design

Easy to use and fast and helpful support.

Phonecasemonster

Amazing app and wonderful team behind it! Very easy to use and understand!

Juno Power

This is awesome. This allows us to run customized prints and upload files to our shopify server and it's been working great. AWESOME customer service. Fixed bugs right away!

Factoryenov

We love this app and the team behind it. The app is simple, clean, elegant, while the team is extremely responsive and nice. Thank you!

Sodogewow

What can I say about Uploadery? We chose this application as a test bed for a product we wanted to sell. I had no idea how to use it or install it. When i reached out for support, I was AMAZED at how FAST and COURTEOUS we received support. Not only did they offer to do the install themselves, they explained what they did and how to use it. We contacted them with ideas for improvements...and WITHIN 2 weeks, I received an email from Aaron stating that our suggestions were implemented and now ACTIVE! This app is incredible but they staff is truly exceptional. I will stay will them for a VERY long time.

- Yousuf Khan
www.sodogewow.com

Unbreakable Man

Great App, and just what I needed to help my customers upload files that are sometimes necessary for customisations. Thanks Uploadery!

1 2 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 32 Next