Uploadery

Uploadery

by ShopPad Inc.

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

Lifesizecreations

Great app and even better customer service! Thanks Shop Pad Team!

Personalise Your Gifts Uk

Excellent App a great price for options it adds to your shop. The customer service is also excellent, I have had a few issues setting things up only due to my very limited knowledge of websites and the staff here have set things up and helped me with any query. They are quick, efficient, friendly and highly recommended.

The Visual Vibe

Great app, great customer service! Helped me set up the app very quickly!

Theimagebox

Uploadery is a fantastic app to use and really easy. I switched to the app earlier this month, It is far superior to the app I was using before for my uploads. The customer service is top notch, They helped me get the app working in no time, Emails answered very quickly and professional service throughout.

Pillow Talk Anonymous

You Guys! Listen to me when I tell you that this app saved my store.

For people like myself that aren't tech savvy at all, I mean AT ALL, you should definitely take advantage of their customer service. It is EXCEPTIONAL!

With just one email explaining to them what I needed their help with (which was EVERYTHING, lol) they not only answered all of my questions, but you guys, they went ahead and installed the app for me. I DIDN’T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING! I just told them what I wanted, and the next day, it was all done. Best of all, their service was FREE! Yes, FREE. Most stores charge you a hefty price for the service of a technician, but not Uploadery.

EXCELLENT APP!!!!

I cant express enough, how in love I am with this app. If I could give it another star, I most certainly would. This app does exactly what it was advertised to do. Your definitely getting your moneys worth.

Canvasit

FUNCTIONAL | EASY TO USE | RECOMMENDED FOR ANY STORE THAT NEEDS TO WORK WITH UPLOADS | FLEXIBLE

"Love the smiplicity of this App."

Communion And Confirmation Shop

I have added Uploadery to my site, and although I'm still in the process of building my site, this app is exactly what I needed. The crop image tool is particularly cool! I can't wait to put it all into use! Great support available too from these guys. Thanks Uploadery team!

Skatch

The app works exactly as advertised. The crop window looks nice. It is new, so still a bit rough around the edges. More importantly, and the reason for a clear 5-star review: I had a total of 5 change requests (some referring to my particular application, some bugs), and those guys fixed each and every request to my satisfaction with a 48h turnaround time! This is the best customer support I have ever received, and is what caused me to become confident in switching from Jotforms to Uploadery. You guys deserve to win!

Instant Print

Using Uploadery with our print products so customers can upload their designed artwork. Haven't had a problem with this app so far and we are very happy. The fact it allows uploads of pdfs and illustrator files highlights how good this app is. Recommended!!

Cased Official

The application works exactly as I would have liked, making it really easy for customers to upload files for customised orders. The staff are extremely helpful too, and helped me to set up the app when I wasn't sure how to!