Uploadery

Uploadery

by ShopPad Inc.

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

Youdophotography Com

Great app! This is exactly what I needed. Was easy to install and questions I had were promptly addressed. Would definitely recommend.

Cv Design

Easy to use and fast and helpful support.

Phonecasemonster

Amazing app and wonderful team behind it! Very easy to use and understand!

Juno Power

This is awesome. This allows us to run customized prints and upload files to our shopify server and it's been working great. AWESOME customer service. Fixed bugs right away!

Factoryenov

We love this app and the team behind it. The app is simple, clean, elegant, while the team is extremely responsive and nice. Thank you!

Sodogewow

What can I say about Uploadery? We chose this application as a test bed for a product we wanted to sell. I had no idea how to use it or install it. When i reached out for support, I was AMAZED at how FAST and COURTEOUS we received support. Not only did they offer to do the install themselves, they explained what they did and how to use it. We contacted them with ideas for improvements...and WITHIN 2 weeks, I received an email from Aaron stating that our suggestions were implemented and now ACTIVE! This app is incredible but they staff is truly exceptional. I will stay will them for a VERY long time.

- Yousuf Khan
www.sodogewow.com

Unbreakable Man

Great App, and just what I needed to help my customers upload files that are sometimes necessary for customisations. Thanks Uploadery!

1 2 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 Next