Uploadery

Uploadery

by ShopPad Inc.

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

Awwprint

Was having a little trouble installing it into my custom template. Reached out to support. Super responsive customer service. Really happy with the experience.

Made by Hoopies

I didn't have any problems with getting this app installed and working quickly. I don't have any coding experience so I started to panic a bit once I read the instructions. The instructions were clear and I got everything running pretty fast. So far so good, haven't run into any hiccups. I'm very pleased with it.

P.A.W

Great app and also support. They solved my problem instantly. I got no idea in coding, they assisted me to complete the installation perfectly.

Project Pretty

We'd been having lots of problems with an alternative app but this one works perfectly. The customer service team were so helpful when I was trying to install the app on our theme, thanks for the 5* service.

cartoon my car

The app is fantastic value for money and the staff / help team are amazing! 5* Perfect, i cannot stress enough how helpful the staff have been to make the app exactly as we needed it !

Turning Metal

I love this app. very easy to use and the customer support is amazing. they installed it for me so I didn't need to mess with the code. b

99krafts

Very good app and very good support.
The only thing that I would recommend them to revise is the price as it's very high especially for new stores that don't generate revenue yet.

Wear Felicity

Great app with amazing customer support. I needed help and they assisted me right away. Thank you!!!

N3CreativeShop

I've been banging my head against the wall to come up with the right solution for my stores product customization and Uploadery looks like the right pick for me. The Support staff is outstanding and has done some minor installation tweaks for me that saved me at least a dozen gray hairs! Thanks to the Team for making my life easier and giving my customers the choices that I envisioned.

Skyhighbeauty

If you want an app that lets you upload your customers files to create a better product page experience there's no other like Uploadery plus they have great customer support