Uploadery

Uploadery

by ShopPad Inc.

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

Neal's Pet Paintings

This review is about Uploadery's support. I had neglected to set one of my products up properly, so the upload field wasn't displaying. I emailed ShopPad support, and they hooked me up. I gave Matt and Mandy access to the products in my store, and they zeroed right in on what the issue was. Of course, it took all of three seconds to fix once I knew what the issue actually was. I had a very positive support experience with ShopPad support.

artrava

I am still just about to start my online store, and uploadery is one of the important apps to support it. Thanks.

Vefsjoppan

I added this app to my store for a product which allowed customers to upload an image to my website. The app itself seems pretty easy to use and very promising. However the customers service is really good and they absolutely go beyond trying to help you solve your issues. Which in my opinion is one of the most important factors when choosing an app for your store. You have to think about if and when the shit hits the fan... who are you gonna call?

Opus Timepieces

I used this app for custom orders on watches. Matt was my support guy and he was really helpful! I look forward to upgrades and more apps from shoppad. Thanks!

Coleman Hill

This app is fantastic! It's very easy to use, easy to customize, and you can choose where the upload field is shown. If you need an upload for all of your products or only certain products, this app can do it.

The customer support is 10/10. They installed it for me within minutes and answered questions right away.

Nelson Racing Wheel

Very easy to install and use. Great price for peace of mind that uploads will just work. Great customer support that goes above and beyond to help your store look its best!

Dogs'n'Sox

This app helps us to build dogsnsox.com and run our business successfully.
The developer is always will to help and do an extra mile for you.
At least we can do is to rate their app with 5 stars.

Tophatter.shop

good,is very goodeweeweewewewewwwwwwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwewjj

hclart

This app has brought convenience to my customers.I hope it will work better and better.By using this app, customers can have a good experience with us

TheGoodsXperience

This app is very useful and easy to use, and the staff members are very helpful with anything you need!