Uploadery

Uploadery

by ShopPad Inc.

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

Diversion Automotive

Terrible app and no navigation at all as to what you have to do to install it. Really hard to even get started

April 19, 2020

Hello Andrew,

Our team offers a free Expert Installation Service on the top right of the Uploadery dashboard.

Just click to request the service, follow the prompts and will be happy to get started. I have also sent a collaborator's request so we can help.

Thanks,
-Annette (Director of Customer Success)

Bibbidi Bling

I never received any info from this company but because I forgot to uninstall this worthless app I have been charged month after month!!

Ls Printing Services

Does not work with Facebook browser (including links from messenger) which is key to my business advertising & where I communicate with most of my customers, this app not working through Facebook browser is why I stopped developing my website, although I have kept it running for a year hoping that you'd add facebook browser support but nope... not even a pop up message asking customers to use their default browser has been implemented in all of this time... & since I can find no suitable affordable alternative this issue for me is literally business destroying so cheers!...

*Avoid this app if you advertise using Facebook, post links on Facebook including a link on a business page, communicate to customers VIA messenger or do similar VIA instagram...

Ruffntough Com

So far it's a great idea but they have no supplier to send their files to do the prints