Uploadery

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Zallo.se

Amazing app! Easy to use and great customer support. Needed some custom coding due to my theme but they helped me out in some minutes! I can highly recommend this app.

Mud Hole Custom Tackle, Inc.

This app works great for our team. We are using it to accept customer files for custom decals and other merchandise. Their expert install service was also excellent. The team at ShopPad went the extra mile to make sure we got the full functionality out of the app, all while seamlessly integrating it with our current theme. Recommended 10/10!

Canbry Party Favors & Treats

I normally don't write reviews, however, my agent assisted me with everything I needed plus more! She also assisted me with a coupon code because I already had another app installed. Thank you for your service!

pillohs2021

10/10. - So helpful
- Reply to emails ASAP - Really, really helpful!
- Great apps
- Great customer service
- 10/10 Thanks again guys

Basic Training Store

Great app. Its very easy for our customer to upload photos so we can custom print merchandise. Customer service is GREAT. Just be aware of the Pacific Time Zone.

IZULIGHTS

Customer service is on point! Anh Pham helped me out fast and quick. Don't have anything else to say

SMD Graphics

We sell motorsports graphics, our customers now can send us a photo of their vehicle to help us verify the model. Shop Pad products are 100% the reason we’re moving to Shopify. Thanks for your amazing support.

Benafique

Customer support was helpful in sorting out a minor issue with the cart page. The app is working just fine. Thanks!

Love Lottie xoxo

These ShopPad apps have helped us change our store to look and perform much much better. Seamless installation and extremely easy to use. Excellent customer service when called upon and amazing documentation. Thank you, Mandy and Romar

Diamond-Painting-Fever

I am already using this app for my second store.
Support helps with installation and setup within hours and it works very well.