Uploadery

Uploadery

by ShopPad Inc.

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

Basic Training Store

Great app. Its very easy for our customer to upload photos so we can custom print merchandise. Customer service is GREAT. Just be aware of the Pacific Time Zone.

IZULIGHTS

Customer service is on point! Anh Pham helped me out fast and quick. Don't have anything else to say

SMD Graphics

We sell motorsports graphics, our customers now can send us a photo of their vehicle to help us verify the model. Shop Pad products are 100% the reason we’re moving to Shopify. Thanks for your amazing support.

Benafique

Customer support was helpful in sorting out a minor issue with the cart page. The app is working just fine. Thanks!

Love Lottie xoxo

These ShopPad apps have helped us change our store to look and perform much much better. Seamless installation and extremely easy to use. Excellent customer service when called upon and amazing documentation. Thank you, Mandy and Romar

Diamond-Painting-Fever

I am already using this app for my second store.
Support helps with installation and setup within hours and it works very well.

Multeevers

The app and the support are incredible I recommand this app for the website based on customisation !

Dead Cwtchy by Gwalia

This is a great product, I had it for a few days but could not work out how to use the code, im useless, I emailed this morning and they set it up for me within an hour, thanks so much Mandy, very happy with what you have done :-)

Pull Patch - Removable Patches For Authentic Flexfit and Snapback Hats

The app is GREAT. It allows our customers to upload images so we can make custom products for them. This is one of our biggest revenue streams. The team at ShopPad has always been great to work with for any questions and or integrations I need. You won't go wrong by using any of their apps.

unique-prints.de

Great Support solves my Problem and the App does what it should well. Definetly a good choise for my store.