Uploadery

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Loopylus

ShopPad installed it for me very quickly. Works perfectly! Just what I needed for my customers to upload photos for personalized items.

Fad Lab

Would definitely recommend this app! ShopPad installed the app for me saving me hours of confusion (I am NOT tech savvy), AND hours of toggling back and forth between emails/texts/order forms for customized orders. Simple enough that I could figure it out once installed, but advanced enough to streamline how I fulfill my customer's orders. Thank you!

Itrendygifts

Really fast support, It was done in 5 minutes, and I didnt need to set up anything, support did it! 5 star

Designz By 9

Had a wonderful experience. The customer support responded immediately and they fixed my issues within 24 hours. Thanks again Mandy and Anh!

Muslimode

This tool is Awesome , i had Problems to edit my Code, but logan helps me within minutes he solved my Issue and edit it again to place it on the right location. Never saw a better Support than on Uploadery !!!

Peggipics

Just getting started on my Shopify journey and getting the site ready. Needed a way for customers to upload their pics for custom prints, and Uploadery fitted the bill perfectly.

I love that a little image preview appears on the product page, and also in the cart. Tried installing the code myself with only partial success (likely due to my theme and very basic code knowledge), but Mandy and team quickly came to the rescue. Now the uploads feature is working and looking great, and I am looking forwards to (hopefully) receiving lots of ready cropped pics to use in my workflow.

Mewe Accessories

so far so good we will keep in touch and update as we go

Nougadult

Awesome Customer support, super easy to use!

Alpha Tunes Media

The customer service is second to none. I had no idea how to install the app to my product page and they uploaded everything for me no problem. Highly responsive. Thank you so much.

Whimsical Com

The customer service that comes with this app is superb! They will install the app for free if you are having troubles. Very happy with the service they provide with this app!