Uploadery

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Print N Sign

Awesome product! easy to use and works very well with shopify.
A must for any custom orders!

Dynamicdisplaysart

Great Customer service! They were able to fix my issues very quickly!

Customized Pet Pillow

I like it...............................................

Yestickers

Edit: [This app now works on in-app browsers such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

I originally left a negative review due to this app not working on mobile in-app browsers such as Facebook. This is no longer the case and the team at ShopPad even double-checked my site to make sure it would work. I have verified it works and I'm very pleased with the app now. The rest of my review remains the same, since it doesn't have to do with the in-app browsers. Thank you, ShopPad for getting this to work! I can now resume my marketing campaigns without worrying about wasting money. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! ]

The app is simple and easy to use. It looks beautiful on the product page, and I love that it has the status bar so users know when the file is done uploading. It's worth the cost if you're not a developer and the support team is willing to help set it up if it's too much to handle on your own. The larger file size support is amazing and the links in email are lovely. Keeping the original filename with a short, random string appended instead of the entire filename being completely random string would be better, but it's fine the way it is.

After trying many other file upload apps, I can say with confidence that this is, in my opinion, the best product file upload app available.

Tesisdirect

All perfect!! They support to me and it works fine!

Ames And Oates

We recently started using this app and it has been working very well. The customer service is better than any other app we've used. They updated all the necessary code themselves without charging anything at all. We needed a few extra cusomizations added and it was taken care of within hours. Very impressed!!! This is our second app by ShopPad and most likely won't be the last. Keep up the excellent work!

Old Springhouse Designs

Rashid was extremely help and courteous. He immediately went into my store and fixed the problem quickly. Great service!

Larissa Made This

So far so good! I was pleasantly surprised how helpful they were to help me install and set up! Excited to have a more professional way to collect photos from my clients!

Skubeonline

The best app , just trying to work on it so I can buy it forever

Tech Accessories Club

They are awesome! Quick response to all questions. Fix all issues I faced in a extremely fast manner!!