Uploadery

Uploadery | Reviews

by ShopPad Inc.

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

Sleepwellrested

I needed an app that would give my cart the ability to accept file uploads, and Uploadery provides me with exactly what I need! And the support team was super fast and friendly in helping in getting it set-up and even customized to my particular tastes. Top notch all the way!

Medio Pliego

oK, thanks, I can see bow Botton,

Boommugs

Great app and excellent support. Had a glitch that I couldn't figure out and the support team went in and made it all better.

Equuleus Designs

The customer service from ShoPad, Inc. is really quick, strong, and supportive. They have great articles to review, then they installed the app, explained it, clarified when I was stumped, and checked in afterward, so they really helped me. This app is fantastic and robust, and just what I needed for the custom items at my shop www.equuleus.co. I highly recommend you get Uploadery sooner than later, you'll love it!

Woozle

Great app, does exactly what it's supposed to do. Support is top notch. They have been very responsive and helpful answering all questions I've had.

Walkersflyerdistribution

Easy to use and it works very well. Fast and helpful support. Thanks

Photo Bombed

This app is just what we needed for a product associated with artwork uploaded by the customer. When we updated our Shopify theme we lost some of our coding, and one of the staff members promptly corrected the issue we were having via instant messenger chat. Would highly recommend Uploadery!

Wall To Wall Creations

This is my second review and once again the support for this app is amazing. Noah Wayne is very helpful!!!!

The Missing Piece Puzzle Company

Having searched for an app that had some flexibility in uploading photo, I found Uploadery. I am EASILY able to designate size, pixels and a whole bunch of other good stuff for each of my products, as this APP works across products. I am so happy that I found Uploadery! Thank you for your amazing service.

Boomflip

This app is great, easy to install and use. We contacted the people at ShopPad to see if they could add a new file format to the set of upload options, and they added it right away! Super nice and helpful.