Uploadery

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Putzart Com

I'm really happy with this app and very excited about all the possible uses for it on my site. Also, the customer service is beyond anything I have experienced.
This is definitely a company I'll will continue to do business with.
Thanks for all your help.
Roland Hagendorff, DDS

Boohoo Baby Organics

Very useful app and easy to use

Sugarsidewalk

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Uploadery offers much needed functionality to my shop in a very easy way. Saves a lot of time and back and forth emails from customers. The support from ShopPad is exceptional. The team is responsive, great communication and technically skilled. Would absolutely recommend this app and the ShopPad team.

Create My Scene

This app looks like it has great potential and we are really looking forward to using it. Not to mention, the support team is fantastic and super responsive!

Semaphore Display

Great app, and the staff even set it up for us!
Customer service were so quick and helpful!

Lifesizecreations

Location Australia

Great app and even better customer service! Thanks Shop Pad Team!

Personalise Your Gifts Uk

Excellent App a great price for options it adds to your shop. The customer service is also excellent, I have had a few issues setting things up only due to my very limited knowledge of websites and the staff here have set things up and helped me with any query. They are quick, efficient, friendly and highly recommended.

The Visual Vibe

Great app, great customer service! Helped me set up the app very quickly!

Theimagebox

Time spent using app About 4 years

Uploadery is a fantastic app to use and really easy. I switched to the app earlier this month, It is far superior to the app I was using before for my uploads. The customer service is top notch, They helped me get the app working in no time, Emails answered very quickly and professional service throughout.

Pillow Talk Anonymous

Time spent using app About 1 month

You Guys! Listen to me when I tell you that this app saved my store.

For people like myself that aren't tech savvy at all, I mean AT ALL, you should definitely take advantage of their customer service. It is EXCEPTIONAL!

With just one email explaining to them what I needed their help with (which was EVERYTHING, lol) they not only answered all of my questions, but you guys, they went ahead and installed the app for me. I DIDN’T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING! I just told them what I wanted, and the next day, it was all done. Best of all, their service was FREE! Yes, FREE. Most stores charge you a hefty price for the service of a technician, but not Uploadery.

EXCELLENT APP!!!!

I cant express enough, how in love I am with this app. If I could give it another star, I most certainly would. This app does exactly what it was advertised to do. Your definitely getting your moneys worth.