Uploadery

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Juno Power

Time spent using app About 3 years

This is awesome. This allows us to run customized prints and upload files to our shopify server and it's been working great. AWESOME customer service. Fixed bugs right away!

Factoryenov

Time spent using app About 3 years

We love this app and the team behind it. The app is simple, clean, elegant, while the team is extremely responsive and nice. Thank you!

Sodogewow

Time spent using app Over 3 years

What can I say about Uploadery? We chose this application as a test bed for a product we wanted to sell. I had no idea how to use it or install it. When i reached out for support, I was AMAZED at how FAST and COURTEOUS we received support. Not only did they offer to do the install themselves, they explained what they did and how to use it. We contacted them with ideas for improvements...and WITHIN 2 weeks, I received an email from Aaron stating that our suggestions were implemented and now ACTIVE! This app is incredible but they staff is truly exceptional. I will stay will them for a VERY long time.

- Yousuf Khan
www.sodogewow.com

Unbreakable Man

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great App, and just what I needed to help my customers upload files that are sometimes necessary for customisations. Thanks Uploadery!

1 2 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 36 Next